Blog: Latest Bama News 11/23 Pre-Game Thru 11/24/2012 Gameday Edition

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Shakopee Minnesota, via Birmingham Alabama
Four years ago, Nico Johnson sat in the stands at Alabama's 36-0 Iron Bowl win, eager to put on a crimson jersey. A five-star prospect out of Andalusia High, he took his official visit to Alabama that weekend, even though he already had committed to the Crimson Tide almost three months earlier. "I was getting over the flu, and I was debating if I was going to come or not, but I was here," Johnson said. "It was my first Iron Bowl, as a matter of fact. It was exciting. I was ready to play that day. It was fun. I was ready to come in and work."

Tide unsung hero ready for his final Iron Bowl-Daily Bama Blog

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Shakopee Minnesota, via Birmingham Alabama
The Iron Bowl is finally here, and this afternoon the Alabama Crimson Tide will crush the Auburn Tigers on their way to a berth in the SEC Championship game against Georgia. If Alabama gets past the Bulldogs, they will make their way to Miami for a shot at back-to-back BCS titles. We wanted to help get you fired up to watch the game, so we’ve scoured YouTube for all the video adrenaline you could possibly need. It includes some history, highlights and at the end, the 2011 Iron Bowl in its entirety. So sit back, press Play, and Roll Tide

Her's 8 Videos, for your enjoyment:

Alabama Football: Your Iron Bowl Video Vault-bamahammer.com

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.