Blog: Latest Bama News 11/23 Pre-Game Thru 11/24/2012 Gameday Edition

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Shakopee Minnesota, via Birmingham Alabama
Red State-TideSports

Red or blue. The choice is yours.In all honesty, the choice is rarely one's own when it comes to allegiances that run this deep, usually decided by birth, but the opposing ideologies remain real. Red or blue. You must pick. There is no straddling the fence. Not if you want to be taken seriously.
Choose red for tradition, a representation of excellence and a proud history of winning. It's derided for its hubris.
Pick blue to be different, a symbol of individualism and an underdog spirit always clawing to claim supremacy. It's picked at for its little brother syndrome. Each side has held the state for a while, alternating moments at the mountaintop. Each has tasted the sweetness of owning resounding victories.
Unquestionably RED

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
As an entire state focuses on Bryant-Denny Stadium today, the guys in the football jerseys and helmets should feel a little stress, shouldn't they? Especially for the ones in crimson shirts and white pants, so much rides on this game. Not only can Alabama retain bragging rights for another year over Auburn, the Tide needs this one to qualify for the SEC Championship Game and keep its national title hopes alive.

Saban just wants his team to relax and play today-Daily Bama Blog

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Alabama wide receiver Christion Jones grew up in the Birmingham area. He experienced Iron Bowl spirit days at school when he was young. Oh, yeah,” said the former Minor High School star, whose family wears crimson. “You're not able to choose. You know that once you grow up in that family, that's what you are. “So I was already prone to who I wanted to be and where I wanted to go to school. So now it's just the fact that my family gets to see me. And now that it's the Iron Bowl, they get to see their child, their nephew, their cousin, play in this game that we all enjoywatching.”

Players set the best example on how to act during Iron Bowl week (beat column)-(video) al.com)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.