Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Bama vs. Auburn matchup

What's the problem Auburn may give us tomorrow. Honestly, I've got nothing. I expect a blow out.
    ROLL TIDE!

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation First Team

Re: Bama vs. Auburn matchup

Appearing unsightly by wearing orange? That's about it. Our players are prepared and can flat out block, run, pass, defend, etc better.

BamaNation Hall of Fame uafan4life's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

The only thing that concerns me regarding the barn game is injuries.

Sent from my HTC Droid Incredible using Tapatalk 2
    I have yet to figure out why common sense and common courtesy are called common.
    - Unknown

I have never understood why it is "greed" to want to keep the money you've earned but not greed to want to take somebody else's money.
    - Thomas Sowell

Bama vs. Auburn matchup

Only way I see this as competitive is if Auburn plays over their heads and we come out flat and turn the ball over, giving them some cheap scores. Short of that, this should be a cakewalk.

Quote Originally Posted by JBama_in_PCOLA View Post
    What's the problem Auburn may give us tomorrow. Honestly, I've got nothing. I expect a blow out.
    Going up tempo with no huddle and taking advantage of mismatches in pass coverage when one of our LB's or Safeties is on a WR. LSU and A&M exposed a couple of our guys pass coverage ability.

Throw in our inability to get to the QB at times and the Barn could make some plays. As bad as they are they still have some talented playmakers on offense.

They won't beat us...or at least they shouldn't....but I won't be surprised at all if the game is relatively close for 2-3 quarters because we may come out sleepwalking as 32 point favorites and it just seems like we have lost some swagger.

I'm thinking 'Bama 30-17 although I'd much rather see a 56-0 beatdown like everyone else.

The moos luck up and score on one of the many kickoffs. Thats it.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Bama vs. Auburn matchup

Quote Originally Posted by russtang View Post
    The moos luck up and score on one of the many kickoffs. Thats it.
    I think it will hard for that. What will the temp. be in Ttown?
    ROLL TIDE!

Quote Originally Posted by uafan4life View Post
    The only thing that concerns me regarding the barn game is injuries.

Sent from my HTC Droid Incredible using Tapatalk 2
    Considering that they're the dirtiest playing team in the NCAA outside the cities of Miami and Los Angeles?
    Honey Badger can take what the Tide gives him and like it.

My biggest worry is that the team will be confused by how horrible Auburn is, swearing that we are supposed to be playing an SEC team today. They might leave the stadium looking for the actual team, causing us to forfeit.
    Honey Badger can take what the Tide gives him and like it.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Bama vs. Auburn matchup

Quote Originally Posted by skrayper77 View Post
    My biggest worry is that the team will be confused by how horrible Auburn is, swearing that we are supposed to be playing an SEC team today. They might leave the stadium looking for the actual team, causing us to forfeit.
    Funniest thing I've read here in a while!
    ROLL TIDE!

Assuming we come in ready to play this game and drop the hammer early, I expect we'll not see AJ at all in the second half.

Should be like last year, though I'm thinking they won't get a couple of lucky scores.
    DISCLAIMER: I hereby reserve the right to discuss any game on the Alabama schedule I wish, at any time during the season, as I am not a part of the Crimson Tide football program. I am simply a fan who has no impact outside of the money I provide the athletic department via ticket and memorabilia purchases and the energy I can provide when I attend the games. 2009-2014, crimsonaudio

Lurch Backwater!

BamaNation Second Team I AM SPARTACUS!'s Avatar

Auburn actually has some talent at some positions--certainly not Alabama-level talent, but more talent than their record would suggest. Their problem is that 90% of the team quit a long time ago. If Auburn's coaches can somehow inspire the team to come out and play and Alabama comes out flat, they have an outside (WAY outside) shot to win. If Auburn's fire is anywhere close to what they have shown the rest of the year, Alabama could come out flat and still cruise. My guess is that Auburn will come out with a little fire, but there is no way Alabama plays flat with 2 potential championships on the line. I think Alabama will take control fairly early and then Auburn will quit again. This will not be pretty for Auburn fans.

BamaNation All-American BamaFlum's Avatar
    My Mood
    Festive on TideFans.com

Bama vs. Auburn matchup

Forgive my ignorance, but hasn't Coach Saban and the team emphasized "never again?" That would tell me they are focused and with the rest the starters got only playing less than a half, it would seem the intensity would be there.
    RTR!