Game Thread: ****Official Game Thread - Bama vs. the barn****

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
I know it's obvious by now but we do miss Fowler so much in the run game, from what he brought physically as well as the formations and plays that his presence brought to the table.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
May have just set a bad precedent.
thats my concern. A rivalry game should be called tighter than a non-rivalry because you gotta keep the player's emotions in check. Letting stuff go just encourages more stuff after the whistle.

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
I see Adrian Hubbard, Damion Square, Xzavier Dickson, and Quintion Dial rushing on 3rd down. Looks like 4 to me. And then on one play Mosley came on a delayed blitz that had no impact at all.

We're struggling in that area. It is what it is. But we're up 14-0 and I'll take it

Neverending

Suspended
Nov 19, 2011
I see Adrian Hubbard, Damion Square, Xzavier Dickson, and Quintion Dial rushing on 3rd down. Looks like 4 to me. And then on one play Mosley came on a delayed blitz that had no impact at all.

We're struggling in that area. It is what it is. But we're up 14-0 and I'll take it
exactly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.