Game Thread: ****Official Game Thread - Bama vs. the barn****

Status
Not open for further replies.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
As always, mind your manners. The same rules apply about profanity and obscenities, disguised or not, as at other times. Some folks aren't able to handle drinking and posting at the same time. If you're one of those people, stay out of the game thread, and we'll all be happier. In addition, rival fans should think long and hard before trying to participate, unless you’re 100% friendly. This is one thread where the tolerance for trash and stirring is absolute zero...

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
If we can get through this injury-free, I'll be happy.

Hanging 50 on 'em wouldn't bother me, either.

SavannahDare

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Gulf Breeze, Florida
I'm here! Aub hubby next to me. We'll be united in our hatred of all things CBS Broadcasting. Other than that, I expect to hear little else from him this afternoon. Well, maybe some silent weeping... ;)

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
She's pretty full now. Couple of spots in south end zone. Otherwise looks real good.

See ya post-game

PatternMatching

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 1, 2011
I'm here! Aub hubby next to me. We'll be united in our hatred of all things CBS Broadcasting. Other than that, I expect to hear little else from him this afternoon. Well, maybe some silent weeping... ;)
Speaking of CBS broadcasting, CBS is not cutting over to the IB from the regional ACC broadcast of none other than Miami-Duke, where the 4th quarter just started.

I will let the unfortunate fact that UMD is joining the B10 and that it's not even the UNC-UMD football game keeping me from seeing my beloved tide sink in.

efd840

1st Team
Nov 23, 2009
Speaking of CBS broadcasting, CBS is not cutting over to the IB from the regional ACC broadcast of none other than Miami-Duke, where the 4th quarter just started.

I will let the unfortunate fact that UMD is joining the B10 and that it's not even the UNC-UMD football game keeping me from seeing my beloved tide sink in.
Should be streamed on CBSSports.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.