ESPN College Gameday (Only Pollack) Disrespects Tide

Florida Tom

All-American
Aug 15, 2011
Tampa, FL
Re: ESPN College Gameday Disrespects Tide

You know i said that tongue-in-cheek. But my point was that Saban likes it better when we get disrespected than when they give us too much love. Makes his job of motivating a little easier. He knows that the players see all the press about them.
I agree I like this stuff.

What I don't like is the disrespect while I'm watching the Tide Play. Most joist need to shut up!

But this stuff is good helps us understand their stupidity. Remember USC & FSU in the NCG?

TriCountyTider

All-American
Aug 7, 2012
Re: ESPN Coolege Gameday Disrespects Tide

Mr. Pollack, to quote "The Rock." "It doesen't matter what you think!"

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama

Got forbid somebody not pick Alabama to win it all. :rolleyes:
They need to just give us the Crystal Ball at the beginning of each year. ;)

Saves them from moving it from place to place, and just let it be where it will end up at after the Big Game.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS

I don't understand the love for Florida. They have been ordinary at best for most of the season and I think they'll get their butts handed to them today.

Tide Rev

All-American
Mar 22, 2000
Ocean Springs, MS

UGHA is killing GT right now...I have told many UGHA friends of mine the past month...you better be careful what you wish for. You should have learned from the blackout game but apparently you did not!

KrimsonNinja

All-SEC
Apr 22, 2009
Florida
David Pollack, on gameday, said Florida should be ranked ahead of Bama because they beat Texas A&M and beat LSU by a wider margin. He also picked Georgia to beat us in the SEGCG to face N.D.

While his stats are true, they played A&M the 2nd game of the year and LSU very early at Florida.

We faced them back to back late, beating LSU at their house.
- Voters would disagree with Pollack but it's a matter of opinion. UF has played very well so far.
- He's staying loyal to his team. Can't hate on that.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Oh my goodness. A sports analysts disrespected my Tide. Let me get my panties in a wad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, so my post may not be what I typed thanks to auto correct. Also, I may need an emoticon but cannot use one in this post.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.