Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

Re: ESPN Coolege Gameday Disrespects Tide

Quote Originally Posted by TideEngineer08 View Post
    FSU is likely going to stomp Florida, so it won't matter. Georgia is going to be a tough out in the SEC title game though.
    I refuse to be impressed with UGA.
    Football changes and so do people. - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

2. Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Ldlane View Post
    im glad someone is with me on that. i would still argue that we are the best team in the nation and that there are at least a couple of teams between us and UGA. consensus at the beginning of the year was that UGA would skate to the SECCG with no or maybe one loss. UGA has looked "good" against auburn and Ga Tech the last two games and that's about it. they have looked mediocre against the rest of their competition, but now they are "clicking". I'm not buying the "conventional wisdom" that seems to have taken hold of the sports world.
    Last edited by 92tide; November 24th, 2012 at 03:14 PM.
    Hail Mary, Full of Grace, Notre Dame in Second Place, with a made up girlfriend

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

-Bertrand Russell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.

— Thomas Pynchon

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

If you disrespect the Tide you disrespect yo-self!!

Where ever there's BBQ, Crawfish & Football
    My Mood
    Cheerful on TideFans.com

To play devil's advocate and try to come at it from an outsider. In our two toughest games (LSU & aTm) we lost one and won one and looked suspect in both. Our best showing against a "good team" is Michigan. Florida physically beat down LSU in the second half of that game. They beat aTm (we lost to) and beat a South Carolina team that has been ranked within the top ten for most of the year.

Currently Florida has beaten the #7, #9 and #12 team in the country. We've beaten the #7 and #19 team in the country. Unfortunately I'm not sure anybody outside of us really cares about the timing of when one team played another team. By the time aTm played us they had played 9 or 10 consecutive games without a bye. So it is what it is. Let's just handle business, win out and it won't matter.
    The existence of God isn't determined in the thoughts of man. God exist, no matter what man thinks.

"It cost a lot of money to look this cheap."-Dolly Parton.

"If you ever want to know how good your barbecue is start charging for it"-Myron Mixon

My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

ESPN College Gameday (Only Pollack) Disrespects Tide

Pollack's opinions are of little consequence. Manorexic metrosexuals know nothing of grown man football.
    "Sometimes the juice is worth the squeeze." - Marcus Luttrell, 'Service - A Navy SEAL at War'

BamaNation Hall of Fame
    My Mood
    Inspired on TideFans.com

Im impressed with their potential. I still expect Alabama to take care of business.

BamaNation All-American 2003TIDE's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: ESPN College Gameday (Only Pollack) Disrespects Tide

This thread is full of LOL

BamaNation Hall of Fame Clubfitter's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: ESPN College Gameday (Only Pollack) Disrespects Tide

Quote Originally Posted by SavannahDare View Post
    Pollack's opinions are of little consequence. Manorexic metrosexuals know nothing of grown man football.

Wow. Had to go to google on that one. That definitely fits Pollard.
    “What happened yesterday is history. What happens tomorrow is a mystery. What we do today makes a difference - the precious present moment.”
    Coach Nick Saban.

I'm sure you missed Spencer Tillman's remark "If Auburn can pass on Alabama, Georgia can pass on Alabama." Now, Spencer, how many passes was that they completed? Exactly?
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

“I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is.” Albert Camus

BamaNation Hall of Fame BamaJeff's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by TIDE-HSV View Post
    I'm sure you missed Spencer Tillman's remark "If Auburn can pass on Alabama, Georgia can pass on Alabama." Now, Spencer, how many passes was that they completed? Exactly?
    I thought he said LSU. Maybe I misunderstood.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

BamaNation Second Team GADAWG1980's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TideMom2Boys View Post
    Pollack has been ...quite frankly....annoying this year. Probably because his Bulldogs are in the hunt...finally.

I just will ignore his comments and like to see what he says next Sunday.
    We have been in the hunt on several occasions other than this year. Disregard what pollock says he is a pompous jerk and is disliked by many of us. Incredibly,he badmouths us more than any of the other supposed espn experts besides lou holtz. He is floridas number one backer out of all those espn gasbags. He said that of all the one loss teams florida deserved to be playing for the mnc more than any of the others. Im sorry but any team that has to have a blocked punt returned for a touchdown against louisiana lafayette at home on the last play of regulation does not deserve to be playing for the national championship in my opinion. The week before that the gators were taken all the way to the finish by missouri and almost lost,once again,at home to the tigers. They just got by them 14-7. Of course pollack never brings those two games up when hes talking up his beloved gators.

BamaNation All-American BamaHoosier's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce014 View Post
    I don't mind his giving his opinion.
    It's the way he says it that annoys me. You can pull for your team and still be reasoned.
    Pollack is overly sensitive. I actually like the way Samantha Steele gigs him.
    I'd like Samantha Steele to gig me... jus sayin

BamaNation All-American OreBama's Avatar
    My Mood
    Fine on TideFans.com

Who else but Quagmire?
    Pronounced as or-e-bama not Obama.

Or Chris, if you prefer.