ESPN College Gameday (Only Pollack) Disrespects Tide

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Re: ESPN Coolege Gameday Disrespects Tide

Pollack is right actually to an extent..But..He casually forgot to add we had the #1 bulls-eye on our back at the time..It's a whole different ball game when every team you play are chopping at the bit to knock off the #1 team in the land..Something Georgia hasn't had to deal with or dealt with when they played LSU & A&M..You get everyone's A game when your #1 & combine that with SEC play..It's damn near impossible to undefeated in the SEC..Georgia will be a tough game..I still think we beat them by 2 TD's..

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Pollack's opinions are of little consequence. Manorexic metrosexuals know nothing of grown man football. :)
He was a very good linebacker at Gawga. Looks like "pretty boy" didn't get beat up while playing linebacker.

However, he is sounding like what we call a "homer". I'm wondering if he has done his homework to even give a comparison of Bama vs Gawga.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Re: ESPN Coolege Gameday Disrespects Tide

After watching USC vs ND game tonight I'd have to agree. LSU, UGA, Bama, and maybe A&M. I'm still not sold on A&M, but I have only seen them play one game- when they beat Bama...
I actually think Vandy could give them a very good game and South Carolina would also.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.