ESPN College Gameday (Only Pollack) Disrespects Tide

BamaSam1

Scout Team
Dec 12, 2011
David Pollack, on gameday, said Florida should be ranked ahead of Bama because they beat Texas A&M and beat LSU by a wider margin. He also picked Georgia to beat us in the SEGCG to face N.D.

While his stats are true, they played A&M the 2nd game of the year and LSU very early at Florida.

We faced them back to back late, beating LSU at their house.

venegoni

Scout Team
Mar 18, 2007
Re: ESPN Coolege Gameday Disrespects Tide

He is a Georgia grad. What did you expect him to say?

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL

David Pollack, on gameday, said Florida should be ranked ahead of Bama because they beat Texas A&M and beat LSU by a wider margin. He also picked Georgia to beat us in the SEGCG to face N.D.

While his stats are true, they played A&M the 2nd game of the year and LSU very early at Florida.

You'd think that Pollack would remember that Florida got owned by Georgia.

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN
ESPN Coolege Gameday Disrespects Tide

Pollack isn't the king of objectivity, by any means. But, they pay him to give his opinion, and that's what he did

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama

Pollack has been ...quite frankly....annoying this year. Probably because his Bulldogs are in the hunt...finally.

I just will ignore his comments and like to see what he says next Sunday. :)

BAMA JAMMA

Scout Team
Oct 28, 2007

Florida was TAMU's first game so that's not even a fair comparison. Of course he's going to pick the Dawgs as he played there. I don't have any issues with him. Just homer talk. Let it roll off.

JIB

Suspended
Nov 2, 2011
Sterrett

I like Pollack. He's showing his bias here, no biggie.

Bruce014

1st Team
Aug 29, 2012
Alabama

I don't mind his giving his opinion.
It's the way he says it that annoys me. You can pull for your team and still be reasoned.
Pollack is overly sensitive. I actually like the way Samantha Steele gigs him.

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL

Does it really matter where they think Florida should be ranked as of today? If we take care of business today and next Saturday, it won't matter what they thought today.

Just Win

All-SEC
Dec 22, 2003
Alabaster, AL, USA
Re: ESPN College Gameday Disrespects Tide

Maybe Saban paid him to say these things........Think about it.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La

When the Gators get throttled today -- won't much matter.

In fact, UGA may well get a big scare today as well.....I'm guessing it's close heading into the 4th....

Just Win

All-SEC
Dec 22, 2003
Alabaster, AL, USA

You know i said that tongue-in-cheek. But my point was that Saban likes it better when we get disrespected than when they give us too much love. Makes his job of motivating a little easier. He knows that the players see all the press about them.

Just Win

All-SEC
Dec 22, 2003
Alabaster, AL, USA

When the Gators get throttled today -- won't much matter.

In fact, UGA may well get a big scare today as well.....I'm guessing it's close heading into the 4th....
Bingo. I also believe that FSU wins big. And UGA is in for a fight, especially if they have their mind on next week and/or BCS grandeur.

We could be caught looking ahead today (hopefully not though) and still be able to win since our opponent is so weak. But UGA is in a whole different situation. Ga Tech is pretty good.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama

Bingo. I also believe that FSU wins big. And UGA is in for a fight, especially if they have their mind on next week and/or BCS grandeur.

We could be caught looking ahead today (hopefully not though) and still be able to win since our opponent is so weak. But UGA is in a whole different situation. Ga Tech is pretty good.

The thing about Georgia too, is they struggled this year against inferior teams. They better not get caught looking ahead because you never know with Ga Tech.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.