Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame Tide1986's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Georgia vs. Georgia Tech

Georgia scores a TD in the first minute of the game.
    The Concord Blue Devils, 15-Time World Champions: 2012, 2010, 2009, 2007, 2003, 1999, 1997, 1996, 1994, 1986, 1982, 1980, 1979, 1977, and 1976. Enriching the lives of young people through a commitment to youth development and performance excellence.

“Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music.” ― Sergei Rachmaninoff

“The discovery of a wine is of greater moment than the discovery of a constellation. The universe is too full of stars.” ― Benjamin Franklin

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame TideMom2Boys's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Amused on TideFans.com

Re: Georgia vs. Georgia Tech

I didn't realize Ga Tech couldn't stop the run...and can't tackle. This may get ugly fast. I thought Ga Tech was better.
    Roll Tide

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by TideMom2Boys View Post
    I didn't realize Ga Tech couldn't stop the run...and can't tackle. This may get ugly fast. I thought Ga Tech was better.
    The long kickoff return didn't help matters.
    The Concord Blue Devils, 15-Time World Champions: 2012, 2010, 2009, 2007, 2003, 1999, 1997, 1996, 1994, 1986, 1982, 1980, 1979, 1977, and 1976. Enriching the lives of young people through a commitment to youth development and performance excellence.

“Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music.” ― Sergei Rachmaninoff

“The discovery of a wine is of greater moment than the discovery of a constellation. The universe is too full of stars.” ― Benjamin Franklin

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

UGA is practicing for us next week. They came out running hurry up/no huddle offense. Apparently, people feel like that's the formula to beat us.
    "I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships. Conference championships and national championships. I love it here because that's just not what I want, but what this fanbase expects."
    --Alabama Head Football Coach, Nick Saban

“Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on it’s ability to climb a tree, it will spend it’s whole life believing it is stupid.” — Albert Einstein

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

And it should be pretty obvious to everyone. Georgia is practicing the hurry-up offense for us.

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Amused on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by WMack4Bama View Post
    UGA is practicing for us next week. They came out running hurry up/no huddle offense. Apparently, people feel like that's the formula to beat us.

No doubt, I am more interested in seeing how they do against Ga Tech running the ball. Our offense will be the key more next week. Putting together long drives.
    Roll Tide

BamaNation All-American
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not terribly worried... unless Aaron Murray turns into Johnny Manziel suddenly.

Fleet footed, he isn't.
    Honey Badger can take what the Tide gives him and like it.

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Amused on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tide1986 View Post
    And it should be pretty obvious to everyone. Georgia is practicing the hurry-up offense for us.

Give Saban plenty of film today.
    Roll Tide

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Amused on TideFans.com

They are running well against UGA.
    Roll Tide

BamaNation All-American
    Post Thanks / Like

See Tech move the ball on the ground like that... perhaps UGA should focus on winning THIS game instead of against us ;p
    Honey Badger can take what the Tide gives him and like it.

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by TideMom2Boys View Post
    No doubt, I am more interested in seeing how they do against Ga Tech running the ball. Our offense will be the key more next week. Putting together long drives.
    I thought the same thing going into the aTm game, and the offense decided to stay in the locker room for the most part.

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Amused on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tide1986 View Post
    I thought the same thing going into the aTm game, and the offense decided to stay in the locker room for the most part.

That was huge. If we didn't keep getting those three and outs....it would have been different. Got to keep Georgia's offense off the field.
    Roll Tide

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Amused on TideFans.com

They are greedy with taking the ball. Geez...ruthless.
    Roll Tide