Howdy! - New Here!

BaylorAggy

Nov 6, 2012
Howdy TideFans!

I didn't see an introduction section so I felt I should post this here. If there is one, mods will you please move? Thanks! :)

A little about me: Went to Baylor for under, grad, and Ph.D. But I've always wanted to go to A&M so I am still a fan at heart! GO JFF! I figured I should join the premier SEC message board and join in on the conversation.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Gobble gobble

Oh, and good luck against a salty Auburn today! Roll tide.

(TIDE-HSV told me to move my post here!)

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
Howdy TideFans!

I didn't see an introduction section so I felt I should post this here. If there is one, mods will you please move? Thanks! :)

A little about me: Went to Baylor for under, grad, and Ph.D. But I've always wanted to go to A&M so I am still a fan at heart! GO JFF! I figured I should join the premier SEC message board and join in on the conversation.

Welcome! Please read the Tidefans policies and you are welcome to post!

http://www.tidefans.com/forums/faq.php

socalbamafan

1st Team
Aug 14, 2007
good to see other fans on our board. hell of a good job done by baylor last week. Not only won but beat the hell out of KSU. I can't figure out how that defense was so bad all year.

BFANLC

Suspended
Nov 25, 2005
In a dream world
Howdy TideFans!

Ban him, he is too chipper...lol. jk Welcome to the board :)

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Welcome BaylorAggie. Join in on the fun of the beatdown today.

Thanks for the help with KSU!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.