Game Thread: ****Official Game Thread - Bama vs. the barn - 2nd Half****

Status
Not open for further replies.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
Gary is really ripping the barn players for yelling at young qb. Players definitely are fighting amongst themselves for them

bama_fan01

Hall of Fame
Aug 25, 2003
Ranburne, AL, USA
I don't understand why people are saying this is a boring game?? These are the kind of games that are easier too watch, no headaches just good times lol
If this wasn't a Bama game, I'd probably change the channel and find something different to watch. If I'm going to watch a game , I want it to be a close, defensive battle. Just my opinion, though.

Rolltide_PA

1st Team
Jul 31, 2011
get these starters out! already lost a WR and late in 2H Steen nearly got his leg caught under him. c'mon nick...bigger fish to fry in the GaDome

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
This is ridiculous. I'm going to go have rough, aggressive relations with my wife and kick the dog. Or the other way around. Whatever. Someone text me when halftime is over. Or don't. Whatever.
Found this on the Barner board somone linked at the end of the first half thread. Just seems to sum them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.