****Official PostGame Thread - Bama vs. the barn****

bamaee04

All-SEC
Nov 15, 2004
Birmingham, AL
Great win...hate it for Bell, hopefully he can rehab and be back next year. That was one of those injuries that turned out to be much worse than it appeared. Assuming Chiz is on the way out, I hate to say but I at least have a tidbit of respect for him. The times I have seen him speak about us he has been complimentary, and they will more than likely hire a classless coach as a replacement. Time to teach the Bulldogs to behave next week! RTR!!

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
According to their message boards, it is the fault of the referees each game.
They (the refs) are part of the "SEC Corporation" who puts us in the BCS NCG every year.

--blank stare--

Seriously, though, I've never seen a group of fans complain about the officiating that much.
Everybody complains about refs now and them, but good grief Charlie Brown, they were complaining on every play of the game.
Well, I'm sure it's been discussed already, but the officials did miss an obvious delay of game penalty against us on that punt that we downed on the 1 yard line. The play clock sat a 00 for a couple of seconds before the ball was snapped. Maybe that was some home cooking.

DSHO

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 26, 2009
Awesome performance men! RTR!! Makes me sick to see another huge playmaker go down.....huge loss for next week.

Bamafan P.T.

All-SEC
Oct 15, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Kenny Bell out 5-6 weeks.

BCSCG 6 weeks, 2 days away.

What are the chances he's ready for limited action?
Slim and none. Think 5-6 weeks is a bit optimistic especially if he's requiring surgery. He'll be looking at several weeks of non weight bearing probably, then rehab of course.
Really hate it. We've had a ton of bad luck on injuries, just been fortunate to be in places we have some depth.

Watching early season games over the holidays made me real sick over losing fowler. He was really impressive out of the I, not to mention late game bruising runs.

Last edited:

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
Really hate it for Kenny Bell.

Other than that it is a great time to be a Bama fan...49-zip!!

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
What a great game, I couldn't stop laughing at some points. I wish every Iron Bowl could be this much fun.

I hated seeing the upper deck endzone corner mostly empty again... and again... and again. I get it, the students don't want to sit up there, fine but, the school needs to take those tickets away and sell them to folks who would have no problem sitting up there. It looks horrible and is sad to see the same corner with plenty of empty seats at every home game.

Anyway, time to grill some dogs! Roll Tide Roll!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.