Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BamaNation Second Team GADAWG1980's Avatar

Re: Florida or Notre Dame?

Notre dame,especially since we have already taken care of business against florida. Having to be in close proximity to large amounts of florida fans once a year is more than enough.

2. Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by WMack4Bama View Post
    *like*
    DISCLAIMER: I hereby reserve the right to discuss any game on the Alabama schedule I wish, at any time during the season, as I am not a part of the Crimson Tide football program. I am simply a fan who has no impact outside of the money I provide the athletic department via ticket and memorabilia purchases and the energy I can provide when I attend the games. ©2009-2014, crimsonaudio

Lurch Backwater!

My Mood
    Aggressive0 on TideFans.com

Rather play Notre Damn, but i hope they lose tonight. I hate them that much.

RTR
    15 National Championships
    They've got a name for the winners of the world, and i want a name when i lose, They call Alabama the Crimson Tide, call me Deacon Blue.( Steely Dan 1978 )

ROLL TIDE ROLL

BamaNation Second Team SABAN2007's Avatar

ND...I would like to see 2 legendary teams play in the BCSNC, and I would like to watch all of the hope leave the face of so many haters out there that just want one thing to say about an SEC winner playing any other team in a championship. I would literally save the tears in a cup if I were sitting next to one. Plus ND deserves it!

BamaNation Hall of Fame Tide1986's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Deleted
    Last edited by Tide1986; November 24th, 2012 at 07:38 PM.
    The Concord Blue Devils, 16-Time World Champions: 2014 (99.65), 2012, 2010, 2009, 2007, 2003, 1999, 1997, 1996, 1994, 1986, 1982, 1980, 1979, 1977, & 1976. Enriching the lives of young people through a commitment to youth development and performance excellence.

“The discovery of a wine is of greater moment than the discovery of a constellation. The universe is too full of stars.” ― Benjamin Franklin

BamaNation All-American BamaDMD's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by SABAN2007 View Post
    ND...I would like to see 2 legendary teams play in the BCSNC, and I would like to watch all of the hope leave the face of so many haters out there that just want one thing to say about an SEC winner playing any other team in a championship. I would literally save the tears in a cup if I were sitting next to one. Plus ND deserves it!
    This /\

BamaNation Hall of Fame Tide1986's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

I don't care. I just want to beat the Dawgs next weekend and be in the big game.
    The Concord Blue Devils, 16-Time World Champions: 2014 (99.65), 2012, 2010, 2009, 2007, 2003, 1999, 1997, 1996, 1994, 1986, 1982, 1980, 1979, 1977, & 1976. Enriching the lives of young people through a commitment to youth development and performance excellence.

“The discovery of a wine is of greater moment than the discovery of a constellation. The universe is too full of stars.” ― Benjamin Franklin

BamaNation Hall of Fame TideMom2Boys's Avatar
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by GADAWG1980 View Post
    Notre dame,especially since we have already taken care of business against florida. Having to be in close proximity to large amounts of florida fans once a year is more than enough.

You won't have to worry.
    Roll Tide

BamaNation Hall of Fame TideMan09's Avatar
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

Last edited by TideMan09; November 24th, 2012 at 07:42 PM.

BamaNation First Team im4uainva's Avatar
    My Mood
    Fine on TideFans.com

Notre Dame...definitely. But the haters couldn't complain as much if it was UF. Unlike last year, Bama didn't play (and get beat by) the other SEC team in the BCSCG this year.

BamaNation Second Team brandon13830's Avatar

If ND wins they're in. If ND loses FL is in. You can't really go wrong with either: A historical matchup, or an all SEC title game. But it does not appear that USC is capable of defeating ND. 10-0.

Florida.I really want to see the football world react to the SEC vs SEC matchup again.Not to mention the cheaper tickets.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Notre Dame, although I find myself pulling against them right now.