Florida or Notre Dame?

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
I had been wanting Notre Dame....but now I really don't care...just want to beat the dawgs now.

I know ESPN is longing for Bama-ND.

12ROLL12TIDE12

1st Team
Aug 30, 2008
Orlando, FL
I want to see Bama PUNISH Notre Dame for four quarters. I am watching this USC game right now and keep thinking "That wouldn't happen in the SEC... That would be a pick in the SEC.... No way that play works vs Bama..."

DrollTide

All-SEC
Oct 18, 2008
Hunts Patch
If ND played Florida's schedule, they might easily have 3 losses, or even 4.

I think SEC teams have a late-season dip, because the crushing schedule catches up with you. Florida, and Bama, have both been playing a bit off-peak for the previous 2 weeks, but both look like a return to form this weekend.

I very much doubt ND could beat Florida right now, or even SC, LSU or aTm, and these teams are not even in the SEC championship game.

As mentioned elsewhere, the SEC elite is its own fortified megacity, practically impenetrable, that no-one else has managed to pierce this year. When it comes to championship games, I would as soon play absolutely anybody other than an SEC team.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.