Florida or Notre Dame?

Bama Fish 86-9

Scout Team
Aug 22, 2010
Notre Dame! They will draw a larger national audience than UF, and I want the whole nation to see that beatdown.
UF would be the tougher game of the two though. UGA may be the toughest of the games left.

GADAWG1980

Scout Team
Sep 26, 2011
Between the hedges
Notre dame,especially since we have already taken care of business against florida. Having to be in close proximity to large amounts of florida fans once a year is more than enough.

SABAN2007

Scout Team
Aug 30, 2007
Sacramento, CA
ND...I would like to see 2 legendary teams play in the BCSNC, and I would like to watch all of the hope leave the face of so many haters out there that just want one thing to say about an SEC winner playing any other team in a championship. I would literally save the tears in a cup if I were sitting next to one. Plus ND deserves it!

BamaDMD

Hall of Fame
Sep 10, 2007
Rainsville Al
ND...I would like to see 2 legendary teams play in the BCSNC, and I would like to watch all of the hope leave the face of so many haters out there that just want one thing to say about an SEC winner playing any other team in a championship. I would literally save the tears in a cup if I were sitting next to one. Plus ND deserves it!
This /\

im4uainva

All-SEC
Jul 3, 2011
Charlottesville, Va
Notre Dame...definitely. But the haters couldn't complain as much if it was UF. Unlike last year, Bama didn't play (and get beat by) the other SEC team in the BCSCG this year.

brandon13830

BamaNation Citizen
Jul 12, 2006
Fort Walton Beach, FL
If ND wins they're in. If ND loses FL is in. You can't really go wrong with either: A historical matchup, or an all SEC title game. But it does not appear that USC is capable of defeating ND. 10-0.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.