Thread: aTm vs Missouri

BamaNation All-American NationalTitles15's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

aTm vs Missouri

Most interesting thing: Johnny "Football" hurt and out of game so far since going down with knee injury.
    Roll Tide Roll!!!

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-American BamaFlum's Avatar
    My Mood
    Festive on TideFans.com

aTm vs Missouri

He's back in.
    RTR!

BamaNation All-American NationalTitles15's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: aTm vs Missouri

And wearing a knee brace. Looks good, though.
    Roll Tide Roll!!!

Yeesh, ATM treating Mizzou like we treat the barn...
    DISCLAIMER: I hereby reserve the right to discuss any game on the Alabama schedule I wish, at any time during the season, as I am not a part of the Crimson Tide football program. I am simply a fan who has no impact outside of the money I provide the athletic department via ticket and memorabilia purchases and the energy I can provide when I attend the games. ©2009-2014, crimsonaudio

Lurch Backwater!

Wow TAMU. They are going to be a handful again next year I bet. They jump on teams so fast. I think they are losing three potential 1st round linemen. We will see how that goes.

BamaNation First Team MightyWingman's Avatar

A&M is losing Patrick Lewis at center for sure. I think Joeckel (LT) and Matthews (RT) will both stick around to play with their brothers. Matthews little brother will probably be our starting center and Joeckels twin brother is a backup QB for us.

Quote Originally Posted by MightyWingman View Post
    A&M is losing Patrick Lewis at center for sure. I think Joeckel (LT) and Matthews (RT) will both stick around to play with their brothers. Matthews little brother will probably be our starting center and Joeckels twin brother is a backup QB for us.
    i'm guessing with one at LT and one at QB, they are not identical twins? i'm considering making it to college station next year for my one game, i have a cousin who can get tickets in houston. i made the trip in '89 but a non-hurricane kept the game from happening.
    Hail Mary, Full of Grace, Notre Dame in Second Place, with a made up girlfriend

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

-Bertrand Russell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they donít have to worry about the answers.

ó Thomas Pynchon

BamaNation All-American BamaFlum's Avatar
    My Mood
    Festive on TideFans.com

aTm vs Missouri

Quote Originally Posted by MightyWingman View Post
    Most projections have Joeckel and Matthews going in the 1st or 2nd round. That's a lot of money.
    RTR!

BamaNation First Team MightyWingman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BamaFlum View Post
    Most projections have Joeckel and Matthews going in the 1st or 2nd round. That's a lot of money.
    Matthews isn't hurting for money. His Dad Bruce played in the NFL for 19 seasons and is an assistant with the Titans now. His older brother Kevin is also with the Titans. He has a few cousins in the NFL also, Clay III and Casey. From what I've heard the best athlete in the Matthews family is in junior high.
    Last edited by MightyWingman; November 24th, 2012 at 08:46 PM. Reason: Checked the age of the youngest Matthews boy.