Game Thread: Notre Dame vs. USC

Alajambama

2nd Team
Jul 25, 2012
Fyffe, AL
Two years before I was born, the Tide was cheated out of what would have been their 3rd consucutive NC because the media nerds voted ND in with a tie. Bama of course was undefeated. 46 years later, it can be made right. Beat UGA and the beat ND to replace "The Missing Ring". ROLL TIDE!!!

dajbama

Scout Team
Dec 22, 2011
In the words of Less..."Thats a fine quality opponent and I would be honored to have faced them this year."

braggtd

Suspended
Sep 25, 2011
The Vegas "experts" early take:

"Alabama opened as a 9-point favorite over Notre Dame at the Wynn, and Georgia a 1-point favorite over the top-ranked and unbeaten Fighting Irish.

Both teams must play in National Championship Game on Jan. 7, in Miami, Fla., for bets to be considered action." A different expert expects the line to be closer to -13 if the game actually happens. They were wrong about us and TAMU so who knows. UGA first!

Craxycat

All-SEC
Apr 24, 2009
Killer History filled MNC if we win out...and if GA wins (gag!) then they better NOT pull a lame lay an egg on this game.

So many reasons that I want the SEC to win...so many reasons.

Now that said, it would be a Darn good game if Bama goes. Not in the sense that it would be close, but in the sense that Bama would crush the dommers like they been avoiding for a whole lot of years.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.