Game Thread: Notre Dame vs. USC

TriCountyTider

All-American
Aug 7, 2012
Well, one down one to go. I hope the guys are watching this and see the goals in front of them. It's not going to be given to them, they'll have to take it.
The SEC will win the title again this year. I hope its Bama,but either way ND luck will run out in January. I am NOT impressed with the domers at all.

Alajambama

2nd Team
Jul 25, 2012
Fyffe, AL
If Kirk and Brent had their way, ND would not even have to play in the BCSCG. They would give them the crystal football tonight if they could.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Notre Dame is "good" because their offensive line is excellent. If you took the time to watch them tonight they are very good and stay on their blocks. The holes they created were impressive at times. In 45 days all the speculation will be over.

TriCountyTider

All-American
Aug 7, 2012
You think you know which team, they will be rooting for? Geez...it's ok, let the final score speak in Jan.
You got that right! The whole "Destinys Darlings" phrase made my freakin skin crawl... Bama please beat GA next weekend... I so want to hurt the domers and the rest of the country(outside the SEC) feelings. Destinys Darlings..... geeeeeez!

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
Notre Dame is "good" because their offensive line is excellent. If you took the time to watch them tonight they are very good and stay on their blocks. The holes they created were impressive at times. In 45 days all the speculation will be over.
What exactly are you saying? Are they "good" or are they good?

Last edited:

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
As a whole I'm not impressed. But their OL is truly good. I watched tonight and their OL (IMO) is what won this game for them. I'm not impressed with their defense or their offense as a whole. But their OL is very sound.

USC lost the game. They had plenty of chances to win.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Btw, are we not the "destiny" team? We have had exactly what needed to happen...two years in a row.

Pretty much destined to play in the BCSNC.

CRMSNtide

1st Team
Jul 4, 2011
ND looked OK, didn't really look like a number one type team though.
T'eo is a good college player and all, but the media has made this guy into a national celebrity, jeez, he's not THAT good.

Their QB looks small, and doesn't make the best decisions or look special in the skill department.
Hard to imagine winning the crystal with a QB like that.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Let me ask ya'll this, Who has the better team, LSU, aTm, Georgia, Florida, or Notre Dame?
I don't know. This Notre Dame team reminds me of the Ohio St team that beat Miami with Maurice Clarrett. They don't look flashy or dominating but they're good and they keep finding ways to win. I don't know how good this ND team is. I just know they wen to Oklahoma and beat them, they've played a more than respectable schedule and won every game. So we'll see.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.