Game Thread: Notre Dame vs. USC

braggtd

Suspended
Sep 25, 2011
I actually think this freshman could win this game if the USC D would do their part. His throws have been great so far.

GulfCoastTider

Hall of Fame
I kinda wish we had a huge national rivalry like this game.

I was gonna start a thread about this, but thought the better of it.

This game is huge for both teams’ national image and recruiting. There have been several epic clashes between these two programs, with many of them having national championship implications. With Tennessee and Auburn on the downhill side of the SEC roller coaster, it’d be nice if we had something like what these guys do.

We kind of started one with Penn State. We toyed with starting one with Oklahoma. I think we could find one historically good program, try to play them every year, and let the bright lights shine.

HMM

All-SEC
Sep 1, 2007
U$C is going to make them earn it this game. Can't believe I'm watching it since I hate both teams. I guess I'm watching and hoping California falls off in the ocean...hahaha

RollinTider1335

All-SEC
Jun 12, 2010
Spring Hill, TN
I will give Manti Teo (spelling?) his due credit, he is a good LB. But he is nothing we see in the SEC on a daily basis. We have 2 or 3 on our team and LBs on UGa, usce, MS St., and UF are comparable.

RollinTider1335

All-SEC
Jun 12, 2010
Spring Hill, TN
I kinda wish we had a huge national rivalry like this game.

I was gonna start a thread about this, but thought the better of it.

This game is huge for both teams’ national image and recruiting. There have been several epic clashes between these two programs, with many of them having national championship implications. With Tennessee and Auburn on the downhill side of the SEC roller coaster, it’d be nice if we had something like what these guys do.

We kind of started one with Penn State. We toyed with starting one with Oklahoma. I think we could find one historically good program, try to play them every year, and let the bright lights shine.
We do have a national rivalry.....with everyone. EVERYONE outside the state of Alabama hates us. Just the way it is.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.