Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BamaNation All-SEC

Re: Living in Georgia leading up to the SECCG

Tide vs Dawgs is the real national championship game. The SEC champ is going to throttle Notre Dame in Miami.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL!

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-American Relayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce014 View Post
    I've had really good experiences with UGA fans over the years. I usually pull for them, and vice versa.

If they win, I'll pull for them over ND.

I don't think they will, but we have to establish the run on offense, and get pressure on Murray from our D-line to win this thing.

Roll Tide!
    That's pretty much my story, too.

I have 3 daughters that graduated from UGA, and I've been dishing a little smack talk the last few days around the house.

BamaNation First Team

Living in ATL delusional Dawg fans are everywhere! The atmosphere this past week has been amazing. Of course I've been sporting my Bama gear hearing all the Dawg fans talk about how they are going to beat Bama is quite humorous. UGA has a history of choking and I think the Dawgs will have a lot of undisciplined penalties. Bama wins 32-10

BamaNation All-SEC TriCountyTider's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by JD95 View Post
    Tide vs Dawgs is the real national championship game. The SEC champ is going to throttle Notre Dame in Miami.
    This. My uncle is a dawg fan. Really weird considering he grew up in Bama and has NEVER lived in GA. I told him the best team will win and he agreed and even said we are in a better position because of coaching.
    The avatar picture is of my Daughter Hailee and me. My daughter is a future Crimson Tide cheerleader