Living in Georgia leading up to the SECCG

TideFanAthensGA

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 5, 2011
Athens, GA
As a Bama fan in Athens, GA, I can only imagine what I am going to hear this week leading up to the game next Saturday. I teach in a school that easily 80-90% of the students are UGA fans. I'm sure the smack talk will begin bright and early Monday morning.

ROLL TIDE!!

12ROLL12TIDE12

1st Team
Aug 30, 2008
Orlando, FL
Re: SECCG

I have a lot of UGA friends and I am taking the approach that the best team will win this game and be deserving of winning the NC. If UGA beats Alabama, I will hate it, but a team that loses to Texas A&M and UGA doesn't deserve to be a Naional Champion. If UGA wins, I will cheer for them versus Notre Dame OR Florida and hope UGA fans would return that favor for us.

JohnnyCache

All-SEC
Jan 22, 2002
Carrollton, GA but from Mobile, AL
Re: SECCG

I work for a university in Carrollton. Tons of Georgia fans but a good number of Bama fans as well, especially among the student body. Still, I'm planning on which five Bama shirts I'm going to be wearing throughout the week. Mwuhahahahaha.

Bruce014

1st Team
Aug 29, 2012
Alabama
I've had really good experiences with UGA fans over the years. I usually pull for them, and vice versa.

If they win, I'll pull for them over ND.

I don't think they will, but we have to establish the run on offense, and get pressure on Murray from our D-line to win this thing.

Roll Tide!

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
I've had really good experiences with UGA fans over the years. I usually pull for them, and vice versa.

If they win, I'll pull for them over ND.

I don't think they will, but we have to establish the run on offense, and get pressure on Murray from our D-line to win this thing.

Roll Tide!
That's pretty much my story, too.

I have 3 daughters that graduated from UGA, and I've been dishing a little smack talk the last few days around the house.

TideprideRTR

1st Team
Sep 8, 2010
GA
Living in ATL delusional Dawg fans are everywhere! The atmosphere this past week has been amazing. Of course I've been sporting my Bama gear hearing all the Dawg fans talk about how they are going to beat Bama is quite humorous. UGA has a history of choking and I think the Dawgs will have a lot of undisciplined penalties. Bama wins 32-10

TriCountyTider

All-American
Aug 7, 2012
Tide vs Dawgs is the real national championship game. The SEC champ is going to throttle Notre Dame in Miami.
This. My uncle is a dawg fan. Really weird considering he grew up in Bama and has NEVER lived in GA. I told him the best team will win and he agreed and even said we are in a better position because of coaching.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.