Start a "Keep Chizik" petition. Please!

Keep or fire Chizik poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

capnfrog

All-American
Aug 17, 2002
Pell city, Al. U.S.A.
I anticipate a petition, whether or not it will help but I'll be the first to sign and will pay the postage to send it to Jay or Pat. I would but don't know where to start.

CLINT

1st Team
Aug 11, 2010
Central Illinois
After leaving the stadium tonight, I was walking back to my car tonight I found this Giant CNS and got my picture taken with him...I think it is fitting for this thread.....

Alajambama

2nd Team
Jul 25, 2012
Fyffe, AL
He needs a lifetime contract with a billion dollar buyout clause. But if he stays, he should be forced to keep his staff intact as well.

CapstoneTider

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
Chizic will be fired over empty seats imo. Tennessee was about 20 mil in the red this year due to bad coaching. In a perfect world were fans filled the stadiums and bought merchandise no matter the W's and L's, universities would not pay these buyouts and Chizic would be at Auburn next year.

I believe Auburn has bottomed out from having Cam and the spread disaster. They will most likely have a winning season next year, chiz or no Chiz, with better and more mature players. The new coach will look like a genius, but I believe this season will have a positive impact on young players on the roster.

Chizic is never going to be a great coach, but give him another year!!! He can do 7-5!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.