Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    BamaNation All-SEC
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Kenny Bell's injury - vs. GA ?

How bad does Kenny Bell's injury hurt us against UGA, ND? He's got a broken leg - out 5-6 weeks.
    “That issue has gone under the bridge, under the next bridge, over the next dam and is gone.”
    -CNS

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame CrimsonSEC's Avatar
    My Mood
    Busy on TideFans.com

Re: How bad does Kenny Bell's injury hurt?

Quote Originally Posted by theballguy View Post
    How bad does Kenny Bell's injury hurt us against UGA, ND? He's got a broken leg - out 5-6 weeks.
    Minimal.
    Lee

"A long way," he said after being asked how far the Crimson Tide had come since Coach Nick Saban arrived three years ago. "I guess you could say it's the distance from Shreveport to Pasadena."
    Mike Johnson

BamaNation All-American 230kv_barehand's Avatar
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

It will hurt some for sure. Bell was a VERY SOLID WR. Now we are one injury away from really hurting in the WR corps and absolutely depleting our passing game.

BamaNation All-American OreBama's Avatar
    My Mood
    Fine on TideFans.com

I imagine breaking your leg hurts a lot. I'm sure he's getting good painkillers.
    Pronounced as or-e-bama not Obama.

Or Chris, if you prefer.

BamaNation All-American
    My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

not a deal breaker but it does hurt. he's probably that one guy who has the acceleration to get around a defender even if he has an angle. wouldnt surprise me if he's leading our team in yards per catch.

Quote Originally Posted by theballguy View Post
    Doesn't help. That's three definitely out - Black, White and Bell. The others have been nicked up from time to time. The good news is that it's our deepest position. Shinn and a couple of the young guys will just have to step up...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

“I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is.” Albert Camus

My Mood
    Busy on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by TIDE-HSV View Post
    Doesn't help. That's three definitely out - Black, White and Bell. The others have been nicked up from time to time. The good news is that it's our deepest position. Shinn and a couple of the young guys will just have to step up...
    I think Norwood stepping up this week showed that he's back and ready to take a large role again.
    Lee

"A long way," he said after being asked how far the Crimson Tide had come since Coach Nick Saban arrived three years ago. "I guess you could say it's the distance from Shreveport to Pasadena."
    Mike Johnson

BamaNation All-American bamabryan's Avatar

I think it really hurts. Bell is a WR that you have to respect. He has excellent speed and stretches the field. He had the top average yards per catch on the team going into the All-Barn game. I would assume that's still the case.

With DeAndrew White and Chris Black already out, we need Kenny Bell IMO.

My Mood
    Busy on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by bamabryan View Post
    I think it really hurts. Bell is a WR that you have to respect. He has excellent speed and stretches the field. He had the top average yards per catch on the team going into the All-Barn game. I would assume that's still the case.

With DeAndrew White and Chris Black already out, we need Kenny Bell IMO.
    He's 5th in number of receptions, 1st in yards per, he's a threat that we'll miss, but our offense doesn't rely on his presence.
    Lee

Mike Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by TIDE-HSV View Post
    Or maybe someone will decide we have to try a power run - play action game attack...........................

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

How bad does Kenny Bell's injury hurt?

Shinn has played well. Norwood has done well, too. This could be Cyrus Jones' moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, so my post may not be what I typed thanks to auto correct. Also, I may need an emoticon but cannot use one in this post.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

How bad does Kenny Bell's injury hurt?

Quote Originally Posted by TrueGritnPluck View Post
    Or maybe someone will decide we have to try a power run - play action game attack...........................
    Uh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, so my post may not be what I typed thanks to auto correct. Also, I may need an emoticon but cannot use one in this post.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post
    Uh?

Rely on the OL and the run game??

UH! Uh!