ESPN Gushing over Notre Dame

Just Win

All-SEC
Dec 22, 2003
Alabaster, AL, USA
It's not just you. The gushing is sickening and will continue non-stop for the next 45 days. Don't know how old you are, but anyone under about 30 years old has no idea how awful the national media are when Notre Dame is good. You're all about to learn . . .
The good thing is that "what the media thinks" has no bearing on anything other than irritating the people who let them get under their skin. Notre Dame hasn't been relevant for 20 years - I have no problem letting them have their moment in the sun. They've earned it. If they get to play UGA, they may even get another National Title. If they play us though, they can forget about it......... I'll take a rested Alabama team and give them 20 points.

capnfrog

All-American
Aug 17, 2002
Pell city, Al. U.S.A.
Let them keep talking. All we got to do is take care of business. I hope they remember everything they're saying when it's all over with. I got a feeling Bama is going to come out snot-slinging-mad in the next two games.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.