Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Re: How Do We Match Up Against UGA?

It's kind of funny...I have been reading some Georgia message boards and they are pretty concerned about matching up with Bama as well. I guess both sides have good reasons to be concerned. I think we have two level headed fan bases anticipating a knock out drag out old fashioned SEC game Saturday.
    "I could tell they really didn't want to play against us any longer." - Alabama defensive end Jesse Williams

2. Advertisement

good lord, sounds like most folks think we will be lucky to get out alive. i say we win by 14 or so. we are a much better team than Georgia.
    Hail Mary, Full of Grace, Notre Dame in Second Place, with a made up girlfriend

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

-Bertrand Russell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they donít have to worry about the answers.

ó Thomas Pynchon

BamaNation Hall of Fame Jessica4Bama's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by 92tide View Post
    good lord, sounds like most folks think we will be lucky to get out alive. i say we win by 14 or so. we are a much better team than Georgia.

Amen. I agree. I think AJ will play lights out like he did against LSU in January. I see us winning. It may be close, and it will be a fun game.
    So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. - 2 Corinthians 4:18

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Gosh. I hope we destroy them. I just watched College Football Live and Rambo said they have better players at each position across the board especially on defense.
    So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. - 2 Corinthians 4:18

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica4Bama View Post
    Gosh. I hope we destroy them. I just watched College Football Live and Rambo said they have better players at each position across the board especially on defense.
    i think that uga players will come into this game overconfident as well. they think alot of themselves.

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

-Bertrand Russell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they donít have to worry about the answers.

ó Thomas Pynchon

they also have not been in the limelight at the end of the season in a long long time

-Bertrand Russell

ó Thomas Pynchon

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

they also have not been in the limelight at the end of the season in a long long time
    Yeah I was thinking they haven't really been here before. Sure they played in the SECCG last year, but no national title hopes on the line.

I say we win not near as worried as I was about Ta&m

i think that uga players will come into this game overconfident as well. they think alot of themselves.

A lot like the game against Florida in 2009 and the last bcs championship against LSU. We just need to stick to our gameplan and be disciplined.
    Roll Tide

BamaNation All-SEC bamagradinATL's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica4Bama View Post
    Arrogance is something UGA players never lack.

BamaNation All-SEC bamagradinATL's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by TideMom2Boys View Post
    A lot like the game against Florida in 2009 and the last bcs championship against LSU. We just need to stick to our gameplan and be disciplined.
    after the 09 SECCG against Florida Roy Upchurch said we came out and hit em with a haymaker and they never recovered. We need to do the same to UGA. Hit em early and hit em often. Make em quit!

BamaNation Hall of Fame CajunCrimson's Avatar
    My Mood
    Busy on TideFans.com

Coach has a history of destroying top notch pocket passers.....
    Raj: Excuse me, I can't be drinking, I'm about to make an important scientific discovery here!
    Howard:What? Galileo did his best work while drinking wine!
    Raj: How do you know that?
    Howard: He was Italian, it's a reasonable assumption.
    Raj: Dude, can you even open your mouth without saying a cultural stereotype?
    Howard: I'm sorry Galileo drank diet sprite!

Hey guys, go look at Georgia's stats against Georgia Tech and tell me if you are still THAT concerned.......Tech had 426 YDS. Total yards and 306 yds RUSHING on Georgia's vaunted defense. I aint skeered.