JessN

Administrator & Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Auburn wrap-up: Bama delivers mortal wounds to AU’s program
by Jess Nicholas
TideFans Editor-In-Chief
November 25th, 2012 02:03 AM

By Jess Nicholas, TideFans.com Editor-In-Chief Nov. 25, 2012   This weekly feature is supposed to be a game analysis told from the Alabama perspective – what the Crimson Tide did right, what it did wrong, and what it might do differently going forward.   But there’s nothing really to analyze here, from an Alabama perspective. [...]

Read More Here

marcusroby

1st Team
Jan 7, 2004
auburn,al usa
I lost interest in the game when we got up 21-0. I love to beat Auburn as much as anyone else but i just started thinking about injuries at that point. The tigers didn't want to be there. Almost that whole team had given up on each other and the staff.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Outstanding read Jess, succinct and to the real bottom line. au is at a major cross roads and unless they jettison the old guard hanger ons they will never be more than they currently are.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
As if 49-Zip wasn't bad enough, we added insult to injury by playing our bench beginning
in the 2nd quarter.
The defeat would have been epic if we had continued to play our starters;
instead they got much needed rest.
The whole game I kept thinking it was like playing Western Carolina twice.
Difference was that W.C. wasn't as easy...
(I kept waiting for Trooper to 'Throw The White Towel In'...)

S.N.A.S.S.

Last edited:

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
Great read as usual. A few have said they actually feel sorry for auburn. Not me. Karma reigns supreme.
Anyone that feels bad for Auburn wasn't at the last game in Tuscaloosa. From the Lutzy dance to the superman Cam pose to the Fairley mouth wide open face to their band playing Rammer Jammer as we left the stadium. I will never forget their blatant lack of class, every one of them. Nope don't feel ONE BIT bad for Auburn. Still smiling about it all.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
I lost interest in the game when we got up 21-0. I love to beat Auburn as much as anyone else but i just started thinking about injuries at that point. The tigers didn't want to be there. Almost that whole team had given up on each other and the staff.
Not me. Every time we scored, I yelled to my aubie SIL (who got up and left the room after our first score) "Touchdown, Alabama!!"

Really though, I don't feel sorry for them in the least. What goes around comes around, and the barners have brought every bit of this on themselves. Leave them to be hoist by their own petard, so to speak.
If the shoe were on the other foot, they'd be rolling their trees and laughing at us till the cows come home.
They are the lowest, no-class excuses for human beings in the state and they deserve every bit of misery that's coming their way.
"Open up wide, aubies. Here comes some more! " RTR!
:biga:

Bama63

1st Team
Oct 25, 2000
Louisville, KY, Jefferson
After the A&M game I said if we beat Auburn 40-0 it would make up for the loss, to me. I was standing in front of the TV and walking the room until almost the end of the first quarter, like I do when I'm worried about a game... worrying about would we score enough to make me happy. I enjoyed the game immensely. I didn't feel sorry for them and I gloated mercilessly at every TD. You get like that when you remember 1958...

RTR

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.