Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

Re: Alabama Crimson Tide ends the Regular Season #1 in total defense.

I'm just not worried about Murray.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame BamaJama17's Avatar
    My Mood
    Happy on TideFans.com

RTR!!! This is gonna be huge against UGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ldlane View Post
    I'm just not worried about Murray.
    Then neither shall I!

Worry not, be prepared yes.

BamaNation All-American bama_fan01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CapstoneTider View Post
    I was happy to see that we were #1 in Total Defense, the past two games helped us a lot. So while we have identified some softer spots, you don't end up #1 unless you are well rounded. Roll Tide!

I congratulate them!

Rank Name Games Plays Yds Avg TDs Ydspgm Wins Losses Ties
    1 Alabama 12 719 2804 3.90 14 233.67 11 1
    And wasn't this supposed to be our "weak" spot this year? I like being this "weak"!

BamaNation First Team tidegrandpa's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonaudio View Post
    Yah, AJ is currently ranked #2 in the country in passing efficiency @ 176.26.

But Murray is currently ranked #1 in the country in passing efficiency @ 177.15. We HAVE to affect him.

Code:
    Rank    Player                    Pos    Cl    Gm    Patt    Pcomp    Comppct    Int    Intpct    Pyds    Ydspatt    TDs    TDpct    Rating
    1    Aaron Murray, Georgia    QB    JR    12    320    213     66.56    7     2.19    3201     10.00    30     9.38     177.15
    2    A.J. McCarron, Alabama    QB    JR    12    265    178     67.17    2     .75    2507     9.46    25     9.43     176.26
    Now WE are #1 Pass Efficiency, GA #2 Roll Tide !!

BamaNation Hall of Fame deliveryman35's Avatar
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

Georgia is peaking at the right time and I think they'll pack the dome with their fans. I think it will be a much tougher game than some of you think.
    "Football is a hard game. These spread coaches forget that. Until good defenses remind them." Gene Stallings

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Big A Re: Alabama Crimson Tide ends the Regular Season #1 in total defense.

Quote Originally Posted by deliveryman35 View Post
    Georgia is peaking at the right time and I think they'll pack the dome with their fans. I think it will be a much tougher game than some of you think.
    I really have not seen a lot of folks posting this will be an easy game. But as a group I think we are all confident that we will come out on top next Saturday.
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present."

Oogway, Kung Fu Panda

Quote Originally Posted by deliveryman35 View Post

The last tough game they played was Oct 27 against Florida. Since then they played..Ole Miss, Auburn, Ga southern and Ga tech. Pretty easy to peak against them.

I am not thinking it will be an easy game at all for us, but Georiga definitely had an easy schedule in November.
    Roll Tide

BamaNation All-SEC
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Bama also finished:
    #1 in scoring defense
    #2 in rushing defense
    #3 in passing defense
    #5 in pass efficiency defense
    Don't forget points per game (compared to teams that matter) 8.33 !!! RTR!!!
    “That issue has gone under the bridge, under the next bridge, over the next dam and is gone.”
    -CNS

Alabama Crimson Tide ends the Regular Season #1 in total defense.

Quote Originally Posted by theballguy View Post
    Don't forget points per game (compared to teams that matter) 8.33 !!! RTR!!!
    That's 'scoring defense'...
    DISCLAIMER: I hereby reserve the right to discuss any game on the Alabama schedule I wish, at any time during the season, as I am not a part of the Crimson Tide football program. I am simply a fan who has no impact outside of the money I provide the athletic department via ticket and memorabilia purchases and the energy I can provide when I attend the games. ©2009-2014, crimsonaudio

Lurch Backwater!

BamaNation Hall of Fame
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

But Murray is currently ranked #1 in the country in passing efficiency @ 177.15. We HAVE to affect him.

Code:
    Rank	Player	                Pos	Cl	Gm	Patt	Pcomp	Comppct	Int	Intpct	Pyds	Ydspatt	TDs	TDpct	Rating
    1	Aaron Murray, Georgia	QB	JR	12	320	213	 66.56	7	 2.19	3201	 10.00	30	 9.38	 177.15
    2	A.J. McCarron, Alabama	QB	JR	12	265	178	 67.17	2	 .75	2507	 9.46	25	 9.43	 176.26

My .02 worth: It's hard to throw efficiently when either covered up by opposing players or laying on the ground.

Code:
    Rank    Player                    Pos    Cl    Gm    Patt    Pcomp    Comppct    Int    Intpct    Pyds    Ydspatt    TDs    TDpct    Rating
    1    Aaron Murray, Georgia    QB    JR    12    320    213     66.56    7     2.19    3201     10.00    30     9.38     177.15
    2    A.J. McCarron, Alabama    QB    JR    12    265    178     67.17    2     .75    2507     9.46    25     9.43     176.26
    AJ is following in the steps of Tom Brady and Rodney Dangerfield.

Didn't they show a small stat that said 2 int's when they were talking about AJ and the Heisman, like an int is a loss. Has there ever been a Heisman quarterback with less than 2? The reason he is out of the Heisman race is because dual threat QB's are like 2 players in one. A really good one will trump both a RB and Pro-Style QB in a given year.

BamaNation Hall of Fame JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Alabama Crimson Tide ends the Regular Season #1 in total defense.

Quote Originally Posted by TideMom2Boys View Post
    The last tough game they played was Oct 27 against Florida. Since then they played..Ole Miss, Auburn, Ga southern and Ga tech. Pretty easy to peak against them.

I am not thinking it will be an easy game at all for us, but Georiga definitely had an easy schedule in November.
    I'm beginning to like this lady's thought process.
    ROLL TIDE!