Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Alabama Crimson Tide ends the Regular Season #1 in total defense.

Quote Originally Posted by cbi1972 View Post
    Watching the Georgia-Georgia Tech broadcast, you would think Jarvis Jones was a Heisman candidate.
    listening to anything about georgia from the beginning of spring practice on will inform you that this year is the best group of players ever in athens and there are at least three herschels ready to suit up. its the same thing with them every year.
    Hail Mary, Full of Grace, Notre Dame in Second Place, with a made up girlfriend

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

-Bertrand Russell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they donít have to worry about the answers.

ó Thomas Pynchon

2. Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by deliveryman35 View Post
    Georgia is peaking at the right time and I think they'll pack the dome with their fans. I think it will be a much tougher game than some of you think.
    i don't know why people keep saying they are peaking. in the last four weeks they have finally beaten the crap out of crappy teams, vs struggling with them earlier in the year. and remember, they were a late Ga. Southern fumble in the red zone from going into the half tied or behind. if we are using beating the crap out of crappy teams as a yard stick for peaking, we are a mile high.
    Hail Mary, Full of Grace, Notre Dame in Second Place, with a made up girlfriend

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

-Bertrand Russell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they donít have to worry about the answers.

ó Thomas Pynchon

BamaNation All-American sanjosecrimson's Avatar
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by deliveryman35 View Post
    Georgia is peaking at the right time and I think they'll pack the dome with their fans. I think it will be a much tougher game than some of you think.

what does packing the dome have to do with winning this game for either side?? Bama will also pack the dome. its split between the 2 teams. Bama fans are the best in the country on snagging extra tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjosecrimson View Post
    what does packing the dome have to do with winning this game for either side?? Bama will also pack the dome. its split between the 2 teams. Bama fans are the best in the country on snagging extra tickets.
    I don't believe Atlanta is much of an advantage for Georgia when they are playing Alabama. There are many towns in Alabama that are closer to Atlanta then Georgia towns. It is a 3 hour drive from Tuscaloosa? 2 Hour from Birmingham?

Remember the Blackout game, or now know as the funeral. And they had a good QB and receivers.