Penn State through the fire

nazman

Apr 4, 2012
IS know it's a touchy subject, but Bill O'brien did a great job this year with some young men that were chewed up and spewed out this past year due to circumstances beyond their control. I commend the players that stayed and fought. I have no problem with the players that left due to the scandal. An 8-4 record in the midst of great adversity is an accomplishment. These guys didn't fold up and close shop like many thought. They played hard every game and did it like Bama, with class and sportsmanship. The fans also held strong and supported the team. No matter how bad the previous administration fouled up (obviously) Penn St. is still a good place. I pray for the children that were abused and I'm not making light of the fact Penn St. was wrong in the scandal. I'm strictly talking football and Bill O'Brien did well in his first year.

Last edited:

BamaGoose

Suspended
Dec 7, 1999
Meridianville, Al.
They still had good players remaining from the Paterno days. The dumpster fire begins in 2 years. IMO, O'Brien leaves if not this year but next for an NFL job.

JIB

Suspended
Nov 2, 2011
Sterrett
Silas Redd left PSU for greener pastures. His replacement ran for more yards and PSU won more games.

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
Year 3 and 4 are going to sting a lot for them. I see them winning at least 7 next year.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

marcusroby

1st Team
Jan 7, 2004
auburn,al usa
As been stated PSU has not yet dealt with the recruiting part of the sanctions yet. He did a great job of holding things together but the lack of numbers will have the desired effect.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.