Barn collapse bad, but not the worst

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Southern Miss had 18 straight winning seasons and went 12-2 last year and was n the cusp of a BCS bowl bid.

Yesterday, they completed an 0-12 season with a 42-24 loss to Memphis.

See Barners, it could be worse.

TommyMac

Hall of Fame
Apr 24, 2001
Mobile, Alabama
Apples to oranges, USM had a 1st year HC, this was Chiz's 4th year and it's on the heels of 3 highly rated recruiting classes.

The boogs are fundamentally as bad as any big time CFB team you will ever see. I honestly believe most of them are actually worse football players than they were before they set foot on the plains.

Crimson Speed

All-American
Oct 2, 2005
The Shoals, North West Alabama
Apples to oranges, USM had a 1st year HC, this was Chiz's 4th year and it's on the heels of 3 highly rated recruiting classes.

The boogs are fundamentally as bad as any big time CFB team you will ever see. I honestly believe most of them are actually worse football players than they were before they set foot on the plains.
The key is to recruit top players with integrity. If not, more often they get in some sort of trouble and end up being dismissed from the program. Tennessee and the barn have both suffered from this problem. I also agree that player development is critical; not something that has happened on the plains. Of course, I'm not complaining.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.