BamaNation All-SEC
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Breakdown of the SECCG

Breakdown of SEC CG position by position:

QB: Bama (very even but McCarron has won on the big stage before)
    RB: Even
    WR: UGA
    Offensive Line: Bama
    Defensive Line: Bama barely but really even.
    Linebackers: UGA
    Defensive Secondary: Bama 14 interceptions to UGA's 9
    Special Teams: Bama

Areas:
    Bama: 4
    UGA: 2
    Even: 1

Bama wins 27-17. UGA will show up and play well for 3 quarters.
    “That issue has gone under the bridge, under the next bridge, over the next dam and is gone.”
    -CNS

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation First Team

Re: Breakdown of the SECCG

Quote Originally Posted by theballguy View Post
    Breakdown of SEC CG position by position:

QB: Bama (very even but McCarron has won on the big stage before)
    RB: Even
    WR: UGA
    Offensive Line: Bama
    Defensive Line: Bama barely but really even.
    Linebackers: UGA
    Defensive Secondary: Bama 14 interceptions to UGA's 9
    Special Teams: Bama

Areas:
    Bama: 4
    UGA: 2
    Even: 1

Bama wins 27-17. UGA will show up and play well for 3 quarters.
    pretty fair, I just think if you hit Georgia in th mouth at the start they will fold like a chair. I hate Kenny Bell going down but just throw it o Mr. Clutch Norwood and freshman stud Cooper and all will b good. As for th defense, I think it will dominate th dawgs. The running game will be eliminated and #42 will have a career day. Murray must have a running game to play action off of and we will not give them tht balance. This is smash mouth football and what Alabama loves and feeds off of, thank God it is not a gimmick offense. I will take our best over their best 100% of the time. Roll Tide and bring on the Dawgs!

Breakdown of the SECCG

There's really nothing to break down. According to this, we shouldn't even show up:

"We have better players across the board, especially on defense." -UGA's Bacarri Rambo on facing Alabama
    "I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships. Conference championships and national championships. I love it here because that's just not what I want, but what this fanbase expects."
    --Alabama Head Football Coach, Nick Saban

“Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on it’s ability to climb a tree, it will spend it’s whole life believing it is stupid.” — Albert Einstein

BamaNation All-American NationalTitles15's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by WMack4Bama View Post
    There's really nothing to break down. According to this, we shouldn't even show up:

"We have better players across the board, especially on defense." -UGA's Bacarri Rambo on facing Alabama
    I hope UGA keeps that attitude until kickoff. UGA is still big-mouthed and soft.
    Roll Tide Roll!!!

My concern is that UGA can throw that tater and with our D line not getting alot of pressure on the QB right now, along with our secondary, I just hope he doesn't pick us apart.

We definitely need to shut down their running game and force them to be one dimensional without playing soft at the same time.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2
    If you will do for two years what most people wont, you will be able to do for the rest of your life what most people cant!

Dont talk about what your going to do, just DO IT!

BamaNation All-American EscaTider's Avatar

Breakdown of the SECCG

Same old Georgia. Just one more reason why I'm not too worried about about this game. UGA is a formidable opponent, but their attitude will end up costing them as usual.

BamaNation Hall of Fame lafella's Avatar

I'd give them the edge at QB as well. I think we are pretty equal. The biggest edge we may have is discipline though.
    Hey Daddy why doesn't Auburn have a number beside their name? 5 year old son during the iron bowl.

I think the 2 teams are fairly equal on paper. I say we have the edge in coaching/discipline and that will be the difference maker. Close for 2 1/2-3 quarters. Then Bama wins it 31-20.
    The avatar picture is of my Daughter Hailee and me. My daughter is a future Crimson Tide cheerleader

Nothing like the opposition giving our players extra motivation... Richt has to control those types of comments.