Breakdown of the SECCG

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
Breakdown of SEC CG position by position:

QB: Bama (very even but McCarron has won on the big stage before)
RB: Even
WR: UGA
Offensive Line: Bama
Defensive Line: Bama barely but really even.
Linebackers: UGA
Defensive Secondary: Bama 14 interceptions to UGA's 9
Special Teams: Bama

Areas:
Bama: 4
UGA: 2
Even: 1

Bama wins 27-17. UGA will show up and play well for 3 quarters.

BAMAFEVER50

1st Team
Aug 17, 2008
MOODY, AL
Breakdown of SEC CG position by position:

QB: Bama (very even but McCarron has won on the big stage before)
RB: Even
WR: UGA
Offensive Line: Bama
Defensive Line: Bama barely but really even.
Linebackers: UGA
Defensive Secondary: Bama 14 interceptions to UGA's 9
Special Teams: Bama

Areas:
Bama: 4
UGA: 2
Even: 1

Bama wins 27-17. UGA will show up and play well for 3 quarters.
pretty fair, I just think if you hit Georgia in th mouth at the start they will fold like a chair. I hate Kenny Bell going down but just throw it o Mr. Clutch Norwood and freshman stud Cooper and all will b good. As for th defense, I think it will dominate th dawgs. The running game will be eliminated and #42 will have a career day. Murray must have a running game to play action off of and we will not give them tht balance. This is smash mouth football and what Alabama loves and feeds off of, thank God it is not a gimmick offense. I will take our best over their best 100% of the time. Roll Tide and bring on the Dawgs!

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
There's really nothing to break down. According to this, we shouldn't even show up:

"We have better players across the board, especially on defense." -UGA's Bacarri Rambo on facing Alabama

TheBamaMan

All-SEC
Jul 17, 2000
Dothan, Al
My concern is that UGA can throw that tater and with our D line not getting alot of pressure on the QB right now, along with our secondary, I just hope he doesn't pick us apart.

We definitely need to shut down their running game and force them to be one dimensional without playing soft at the same time.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

EscaTider

Hall of Fame
Oct 2, 2008
Flomaton, AL
There's really nothing to break down. According to this, we shouldn't even show up:

"We have better players across the board, especially on defense." -UGA's Bacarri Rambo on facing Alabama
Same old Georgia. Just one more reason why I'm not too worried about about this game. UGA is a formidable opponent, but their attitude will end up costing them as usual.

TriCountyTider

All-American
Aug 7, 2012
I think the 2 teams are fairly equal on paper. I say we have the edge in coaching/discipline and that will be the difference maker. Close for 2 1/2-3 quarters. Then Bama wins it 31-20.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006

Nothing like the opposition giving our players extra motivation... Richt has to control those types of comments.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.