Quick question about game yesterday

Just Win

All-SEC
Dec 22, 2003
Alabaster, AL, USA
I have another question.

As I watched Auburn's two miniature running backs yesterday, McCaleb and Mason, I kept wondering - did Auburn leave any of the Keebler Elves back at the factory to make cookies?

CrimSonami

All-American
Jul 17, 2011
Ardmore, AL; too close to 10erC
I have another question.

As I watched Auburn's two miniature running backs yesterday, McCaleb and Mason, I kept wondering - did Auburn leave any of the Keebler Elves back at the factory to make cookies?
They don't make them in a factory. They make them in a hollowed out tree.

Hey........... Wasn't there a couple tree fires in auburn last week? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm???????

RTR!!!

ColumbusTide

1st Team
Jan 10, 2007
Just got back home from the game (well worth the 9 hour drive). What struck me early was how few of the fambly showed up. I have been to many many games at Bryant-Denny and I can't recall fewer visitors for an SEC game. Heck, I think Western Carolina had them beat. What happened to All In?

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I have another question.

Where was Blakely? Talk about a guy that has yet to reach the hype. Then again, that is common for AU players.

efd840

1st Team
Nov 23, 2009
Where was Blakely? Talk about a guy that has yet to reach the hype. Then again, that is common for AU players.
Auburn fans have been asking this question most of the season. He started great, had some very costly fumbles, and appears to have then been given permanent residence in the doghouse.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.