Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    BamaNation All-SEC TriCountyTider's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: Georgia player says Dawgs 'more talented' than Tide

Way to go Rambo. Feed the fire.
    The avatar picture is of my Daughter Hailee and me. My daughter is a future Crimson Tide cheerleader

2. Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by JamieSPC View Post
    Richt is in on it now. Coach talking smack? No wonder he's such a cipher in big games. can you imagine Saban saying something like this?

https://twitter.com/cecilhurt/status/272828558597058561

@CecilHurt: Richt on playing No. 2 Alabama: "We've already played the No. 2 team in the country and had a good day. "
    is he talking about florida? if so, yeah, they won, but there was a lot of sloppy and undisciplined play on both teams. if he considers that a good day, i am even more confident in the outcome saturday considering coach saban is on our sideline.

it would be like us saying we had a good day when we beat LSU
    Hail Mary, Full of Grace, Notre Dame in Second Place, with a made up girlfriend

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

-Bertrand Russell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they dont have to worry about the answers.

Thomas Pynchon

BamaNation All-American theballguy's Avatar
    Behind is in Colorado Springs, heart in Alabama
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderFan View Post
    It's Barcardi Rambo. He's known to partake of illegal substances, keep that in mind...
    Pot brownies. He can't even do it right.
    I know what it takes to win. If I can sell them on what it takes to win, then we are not going to lose too many football games. - Coach Paul Bryant and I can see Coach Nick Saban agreeing completely.

one of my favorite memories of the blackout game was knowshow moreno prancing around before the game with his new mohawk. it sort of encapsulates for me georgia's approach to football
    Hail Mary, Full of Grace, Notre Dame in Second Place, with a made up girlfriend

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

-Bertrand Russell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they dont have to worry about the answers.

Thomas Pynchon

BamaNation All-SEC CrimsonTheory's Avatar
    My Mood
    Aggressive1 on TideFans.com

I spent one week in the Bahamas and I walk into a Bacardi Rambo trash talking seminar?

They may be more talented---I disagree---but Alabama is the better coached team. And Saban is a much better coach, and I expect that to be showcase as Bama is running, throwing and kicking GA butt's up and down GA Dome.
    the former CrimsonBleedRed.

Suspended
    My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by 92tide View Post
    i dont even give them that much. we're more talented and deeper with our talent
    True, they probably mean that they have a few better skill players, but that's even debatable. It is true that we are absent of the big names we have had the past 3 years, but we have enormous depth. Lacey, AJ, Cooper and TJ match their best on offense imo.

BamaNation All-American sanjosecrimson's Avatar
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

i dont even give them that much. we're more talented and deeper with our talent
    esp. in our Dline. Pagan will be the next great player.

BamaNation All-American sanjosecrimson's Avatar
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

is he talking about florida? if so, yeah, they won, but there was a lot of sloppy and undisciplined play on both teams. if he considers that a good day, i am even more confident in the outcome saturday considering coach saban is on our sideline.

it would be like us saying we had a good day when we beat LSU
    Florida tried their very best to give that game away with 5 turnovers and yet UGA barely won. think about that for a second.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjosecrimson View Post
    Florida tried their very best to give that game away with 6 turnovers and yet UGA barely won. think about that for a second.
    FIFY.
    DISCLAIMER: I hereby reserve the right to discuss any game on the Alabama schedule I wish, at any time during the season, as I am not a part of the Crimson Tide football program. I am simply a fan who has no impact outside of the money I provide the athletic department via ticket and memorabilia purchases and the energy I can provide when I attend the games. 2009-2014, crimsonaudio

Lurch Backwater!

My Mood
    Cool on TideFans.com

They will probably have guys drafted higher in this years draft than us but talent alone does not win games.

BamaNation Hall of Fame TideMom2Boys's Avatar
    My Mood
    Aggressive0 on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mystical View Post
    They will probably have guys drafted higher in this years draft than us but talent alone does not win games.

Auburn is proof of this.
    Roll Tide

My Mood
    Aggressive on TideFans.com

Jeez, why does that generate a response. UGa has a ton of talent. the surprising thing is they put it together this year. probably 3 first rounders on the D including the #1 overall, probably. just remember, they have more talent than South Carolina as well. Bama still favored by 8.
    to 16 and beyond........

BamaNation All-SEC
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

To me what he said about their talent vs ours is not the issue (because I frankly couldn't care less what he thinks) -- it's that he opened his mouth about it at all. Our players are better coached than that and it just speaks to the class we show to our opponents. It will be interesting to see him play against our "less talented" players.