Georgia player says Dawgs 'more talented' than Tide

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
and they're still ranked 22nd or so in total defense in the country with a weak schedule. georgia has never had a lack of good players, they've had a lack of being able to consistently play good, disciplined football as a team
I agree. His quote says "more talented," which might be the case. As others have said, this game comes down to execution.

BamaGoose

Suspended
Dec 7, 1999
Meridianville, Al.
Bama defense has given up 111 points on the season while offense scoring 468 points.

Georgia defense has given up 212 points on the season while offense scoring 454 points.

Talent doesn't win games. Execution does.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Richt is in on it now. Coach talking smack? No wonder he's such a cipher in big games. can you imagine Saban saying something like this?

https://twitter.com/cecilhurt/status/272828558597058561

@CecilHurt: Richt on playing No. 2 Alabama: "We've already played the No. 2 team in the country and had a good day. "
is he talking about florida? if so, yeah, they won, but there was a lot of sloppy and undisciplined play on both teams. if he considers that a good day, i am even more confident in the outcome saturday considering coach saban is on our sideline.

it would be like us saying we had a good day when we beat LSU

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
one of my favorite memories of the blackout game was knowshow moreno prancing around before the game with his new mohawk. it sort of encapsulates for me georgia's approach to football

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
I spent one week in the Bahamas and I walk into a Bacardi Rambo trash talking seminar?

They may be more talented---I disagree---but Alabama is the better coached team. And Saban is a much better coach, and I expect that to be showcase as Bama is running, throwing and kicking GA butt's up and down GA Dome.

CapstoneTider

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
i dont even give them that much. we're more talented and deeper with our talent
True, they probably mean that they have a few better skill players, but that's even debatable. It is true that we are absent of the big names we have had the past 3 years, but we have enormous depth. Lacey, AJ, Cooper and TJ match their best on offense imo.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
is he talking about florida? if so, yeah, they won, but there was a lot of sloppy and undisciplined play on both teams. if he considers that a good day, i am even more confident in the outcome saturday considering coach saban is on our sideline.

it would be like us saying we had a good day when we beat LSU
Florida tried their very best to give that game away with 5 turnovers and yet UGA barely won. think about that for a second.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Jeez, why does that generate a response. UGa has a ton of talent. the surprising thing is they put it together this year. probably 3 first rounders on the D including the #1 overall, probably. just remember, they have more talent than South Carolina as well. Bama still favored by 8.

Luvubama

All-SEC
May 26, 2008
Charlotte NC
To me what he said about their talent vs ours is not the issue (because I frankly couldn't care less what he thinks) -- it's that he opened his mouth about it at all. Our players are better coached than that and it just speaks to the class we show to our opponents. It will be interesting to see him play against our "less talented" players.

Just Win

All-SEC
Dec 22, 2003
Alabaster, AL, USA
Bacarri Rambo says Dawgs 'more talented' than Tide

ESPN Radio
Georgia Safety Bacarri Rambo told College GameDay on ESPN Radio that the Bulldogs have better players across the board than Alabama.

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=8670108
And we're to also believe that he's academically eligible to play - given his idiotic comment? Let me go out on a limb here - Bacarri Rambo isn't up for a Rhodes Scholar position.......

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.