TideFans.com neither promotes nor condones any gambling of any kind. These numbers are for entertainment purposes only. Enjoy!
- SEC Championship Game (Saturday, Dec. 1, 2012 @ 3PM CST Atlanta, GA in the Georgia Dome): Despite being inferior in talent to UGA across the board, especially on defense, the Alabama Crimson Tide open as an 8 point favorite over the Georgia Bulldogs in the SEC Championship Game
- MAC Championship Game (Friday Nov. 30, 2012 @ 6PM CST Detroit, MI at Ford Field): In the battle for supremacy in Middle American Football, Northern Illinois opens as a 6.5 pt favorite over Alabama Head Coach Nick Saban's alma mater, Kent. St.
- PAC 12 Championship Game (Friday Nov. 30, 2012 @ 9:30 PM CST Palo Alto, CA at Standford Stadium): In a surprising turn of a conference, this game pits two teams that nobody really expected to be here when the season started. UCLA opens as a 10 pt underdog to the Stanford Cardinal.
- Conference USA Championship Game (Saturday Dec. 1, 2012 @ 11AM CST Tulsa, OK, at H.A. Chapman Stadium): In a game to decide the football championship of the USA, it may as well be a Pick 'Em as Tulsa is a 1 point favorite over Central Florida.
- ACC Championship Game (Saturday Dec. 1, 2012 @ 7PM CST Charlotte, NC at Bank of America Stadium): In a game of teams picking themselves up off the canvas from taking beatings from SEC East Powers, the Florida St. Seminoles open as a 16.5 pt favorite over the Georgia Tech Yellowjackets (?!?!?!?). (Mack's note: Are you kidding me?!? Georgia Tech has a chance to be the champions of ANY conference? That same Georgia Tech team I saw yesterday? HAHAHAAHAHAHA)
- B1G Championship Game (Saturday, Dec. 1, 2012 @ 7:10PM CST Indianapolis, IN at Lucas Oil Field): In a game of two teams who aren't even the best teams in their respective divisions, the Nebraska Cornhuskers open as a 2.5 pt favorite over the Wisconsin Badgers.
Some other games out there, but none of them have any implications on us. So whatever. Roll Tide