Kirby Smart's Salary

Just wondering if he'll be the highest paid coordinator with a raise if we were to win the national championship?

2. Advertisement
    My Mood
    Blah on TideFans.com

Re: Kirby Smart's Salary

good chance if he is still coaching in Tuscaloosa next year.
    to 16 and beyond........

BamaNation All-SEC tidefanbeezer's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tiderollin32 View Post
    Just wondering if he'll be the highest paid coordinator with a raise if we were to win the national championship?
    Is he not the highest currently? I can't think of anyone that makes more.

If the defense can shut down UGA and ND, I think Kirby will get a raise. Either from Bama or the school that snaps him up as a HC.

Quote Originally Posted by tidefanbeezer View Post
    Is he not the highest currently? I can't think of anyone that makes more.
    Smart makes $950k annually, currently the highest, iirc. Chavis @ LSU makes $900k this year, but is scheduled to make $1.1 million in 2013 and $1.3 million in 2014.

Chavis is good, but there's zero reason CKS shouldn't be the highest paid DC.
    DISCLAIMER: I hereby reserve the right to discuss any game on the Alabama schedule I wish, at any time during the season, as I am not a part of the Crimson Tide football program. I am simply a fan who has no impact outside of the money I provide the athletic department via ticket and memorabilia purchases and the energy I can provide when I attend the games. 2009-2014, crimsonaudio

Lurch Backwater!

Chavis is good, but there's zero reason CKS shouldn't be the highest paid DC.
    Agree 100%!
    Last edited by crimsonaudio; November 25th, 2012 at 08:07 PM. Reason: formatting