Pick the score: Alabama vs. Georgia SECCG

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Living in the REAL world.........Alabama has pass defense and offensive depth issues. This will not be a blowout even though I wish it would.
Alabama 24
Georgia 23
in the real world, georgia is not peaking and their offense and defense are both ranked a good bit lower than bama's with a weaker schedule.

64met

All-American
Oct 12, 2007
I really don't know much about Georgia. IMO, our coaching staff gives us a huge advantage. In the end,

BAMA- 28

Georgia- 14

RTR!!!!

BamaQ

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 12, 1999
Savannah, GA
UGA is considered to be “peaking” now following blow-out wins over Georgia Tech, Georgia Southern, Auburn, and Ole Miss. Prior to these, UGA won a couple of ugly, close games over Florida and Kentucky and were blown out by South Carolina.

Bama is better than Florida and South Carolina. Bama wins by 10.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Let's see. Who have they beaten this year?

A Gator team that has an impressive won/loss resume, but they've won like ND this year by just getting by and beating their toughest opponent early.

Who else have they beaten???

And they lost to SC in a beat down.

I think our tough, SECW schedule brings us into this game "battle tested" and that is something Georgia is lacking.

Despite this, they are talented and therefore they'll give us a good game, but I predict we will pull away late with them adding a late fg or even td to make it look closer.

Bama: 27
Dawgs: 20

davefrat

Hall of Fame
Jun 4, 2002
Hopewell, VA
i don't know what the score will be, but i think the game will likely turn on one factor...whether or not we can get pressure on murray. if we consistently pressure him, we win. if not, we lose.

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007
Here's another thing to watch for: Can Georgia control itself?

I suspect the Dawgs will start some pre-game nonsense that will carry over into the game. Lotsa yappin', lotsa pointing -- what will the Zebes allow?

Very undisciplined team, whether it's taunting or hitting late or adlibbing on the field. This immaturity has helped muzzle their physical advantage game after game.

Last edited:

chalkpit

Suspended
May 31, 2012
I have seen Georgia play a few times this year. The play action is their bread and butter. Ole Miss had their number, then pow, it was over. USCe was all over Murray from the first series and he never got a chance to est. the play action. Played like crap against Fla also. If we get some pressure and push the receivers off the routes, then we win going away. Murray hates to get hit. I do think our O line plays the best game of the year and puts a hurting on Georgia's D. But I think it boils down to Bobo goes back to being Bobo and keeps their O out of synch. all game going against what they do best, because they think they are physical, but really aren't. Some tricks, fakes, weird sets, then its to late. Everyone thought FSU and Clemson were good teams before this weekend, and were proved to be middle of the road SEC teams. I think GA fits the same bill.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.