Pick the score: Alabama vs. Georgia SECCG

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
Okay. It has been nearly 24 hours since we killed Auburn so it is time to move on to more important matters. We get Georgia in the SECCG for a SEC title and a trip to Miami. I think we will play our best game of the season, and I expect us to win a hard fought game. I think our coaching and execution will win this game. I also like the fact that our players have been in this position before. Georgia was in the SECCG last year, but it didn't have a shot at a national championship berth on the line for them. I like our chances even though we are the less talented of the two teams. ;)

31-17 Bama

Last edited:

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Like I have mentioned before, this has 2009 written all over it again. The Bulldogs will prance in there with a swagger, thinking they are better than us..in every position. They will be joking around, partying...not taking it seriously.

Then...we stroll in acting like it is just another regular game, and get to business. As Jesse Williams always says, "Just another business trip".

Murray may get a couple big plays here and there, but we wear them down. We put together long drives and scare the crap out of the ND fans that are watching.

Bama wins 38-13 but it seems worse.

Btw, I changed my thinking...I was thinking a close..tough game. But the more and more I read up on everything, I don't think it will be close.

Last edited:

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
That would be three consecutive 49 to Zip's.

If we can do that, then let's make it four consecutive 49 to Zip's!

We just have to make a BUSINESS trip over to Atlanta on Saturday! We'll need to take care of BUSINESS and get outta Atlanta and take a few days off before getting ready for the next one. If we can take care of BUSINESS in Atlanta, then we need to take care of BUSINESS in Miami!

I love Bama football business and have for more than half a century.

Now that we are down to business, I think UGa and Bama comes out firing. I truly believe our defense is better and will get to their QB. Running game will be stopped. I look for Lacy, Yeldon and that offensive line to have careers days. This is what we've been waiting for out of them and they'll finish out the year and on to the BCSCG to face Notre Dame and then #15! Quick work of the Dawgs!

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Not a score prediction, but IF we somehow lost to UGA, would we play Michigan again in the Capital One Bowl?
I sure would not want to see that. If we are going to have a rematch, let's go somewhere we can face A & M.

Would we be locked in the Capital One Bowl?

It's a question of where does the loser of the SEC CG play in a bowl? I'd also rather see Michigan play A & M if an SEC team has to be there.

What are the other options?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.