Pick the score: Alabama vs. Georgia SECCG

Neverending

Suspended
Nov 19, 2011
It's gonna be close. I don't know where these blow-out predictions are coming from because we don't blow out good teams and Georgia is a good team.

Something like 24-13 Bama

12ROLL12TIDE12

1st Team
Aug 30, 2008
Orlando, FL
Georgia is an emotional team which I think will play in their favor at the beginning of the game. I think they come out pumped up and make a few big plays to open up a 10-3, 13 -7 type lead. Bama scores to end the half closing the gap to a 3 point margin. I think the first half will be one where UGA looks up and can't believe they do not have a bigger lead. The 2nd half is where coaching and execution separates "paper talent" from Championship teams. Bama scores on 3 straight 2nd half drives and takes a 2 TD lead midway through the 4th quarter. UGA pick leads to a dagger FG. UGA scores a late TD as Saban and Company start the process of unraveling Notre Dame's high school offense.

FINAL SCORE: BAMA - 30, UGA - 20

Tides_of_Change

1st Team
Sep 27, 2012
Funny that this has been a score a couple or three of you have already picked, but 27-23 stuck in my mind a little earlier today. I think it's going to come down to the D having to make a stop somewhere in inside our 40 late in the fourth. Gonna be a good one!

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
I sure would not want to see that. If we are going to have a rematch, let's go somewhere we can face A & M.

Would we be locked in the Capital One Bowl?

It's a question of where does the loser of the SEC CG play in a bowl? I'd also rather see Michigan play A & M if an SEC team has to be there.

What are the other options?
Best case is Cap One because Sugar will have to take Forida. Worst case is Chick-Fil-A if Cap One takes LSU, Cotton takes ATM, and Outback takes SC. ALL FOUR of those NON BCS bowls are going to have Top 10 BCS teams from the SEC!

Last edited:

PacadermaTideUs

All-American
Dec 10, 2009
Navarre, FL
I think it'll be lower-scoring than many expect with defense and key turnovers ruling the day. I don't believe they'll be able to effectively run on us, but they may have some modest success through the air.

We win 27-17.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
I wish USCe had not beaten them so badly...
And contrary to what most believe, I think they WILL run successfully on Bama - better running game than the who's, IMO. Bama stops the run, Bama wins in a rout. Won't happen. Bama misses Sal.
31-30, and I'm only picking Bama because I'm a fan...it could go either way. But if (when) Bama wins, I'm calling a big win over ND now.

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007
I wish USCe had not beaten them so badly...
And contrary to what most believe, I think they WILL run successfully on Bama - better running game than the who's, IMO. Bama stops the run, Bama wins in a rout. Won't happen. Bama misses Sal.
31-30, and I'm only picking Bama because I'm a fan...it could go either way. But if (when) Bama wins, I'm calling a big win over ND now.
Whoever runs the ball better wins the game. We do. 27-17.

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.