2012 Coaching Carousel Catch All Thread

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I am seeing more Peterson stuff on twitter right now ...to Arkansas. He is a good guy and coach. It would be interesting if true.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
Peterson is too busy acting on Justified and making drag queen cameos on Sons of Anarchy under the stage name Walton Goggins to take the Arkansas job.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I saw an Auburn fan say its "confirmed" that Jimbo will be announced no later than Wednesday. Just don't believe it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, so my post may not be what I typed thanks to auto correct. Also, I may need an emoticon but cannot use one in this post.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
WSFA reporting that Gus and Kirby are the top 2 candidates for Auburn. Petrino supposedly hasn't been contacted.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Petrino to Idaho...Paul Petrino
That's just an oddmove on his part. Going to a bad program that just was forced into being an independent after the other WAC teams ran off and left them. They may have to drop down to FCS, their schedule next year has them playing New Mexico State twice.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
That's just an oddmove on his part. Going to a bad program that just was forced into being an independent after the other WAC teams ran off and left them. They may have to drop down to FCS, their schedule next year has them playing New Mexico State twice.
He may not have had a lot of options - I doubt he was going to be employed at arky next year.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.