2012 Coaching Carousel Catch All Thread

Rolltide_PA

1st Team
Jul 31, 2011
so does Wisconsin now go after Paul Chryst at Pitt and make Pitt go for a fourth coach in 4 years?
4th? would be 6th if you count interim, 5th if you don't

wanny, haywood, graham, bennett, chryst, new guy....

don't see why he wouldn't get the job. Alvarez loves him, they've groomed him for this job, and he'd be getting a bigger job back home. no-brainer to me

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
4th? would be 6th if you count interim, 5th if you don't

wanny, haywood, graham, bennett, chryst, new guy....

don't see why he wouldn't get the job. Alvarez loves him, they've groomed him for this job, and he'd be getting a bigger job back home. no-brainer to me
Does this help us land Robert Foster?! :biggrin:

TidefaninOS

All-SEC
Feb 14, 2009
Ocean Springs, MS
If Bielema was unhappy about Urban's recruiting tactics at OSU, wait until he gets down here in the SEC and finds out every coach in the conference plays hard-ball with commitments!

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
I think Bielma is a good, not great hire for Arkansas. He has experience and IMO wil have Arkansas competitive once again. As for au, my prayers have been answered, the Gus Bus and his high octane offense and no defense, what a coup for Alabama. Tony Franklin Part II.

bamadp

All-SEC
Sep 24, 2006
Sheffield, Al.
Let's see...we have one school, Arkansas, that's going from a high flying O to 3 yards and a cloud of dust. We have another, Auburn, that's going from a pro-style O (well, their version anyway) to a high octane offense. They'll be fighting each other to see who can get out of the SEC west cellar for the next few years.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
If it is Charlie Strong to Tennessee like the rumor mill suggests, Tennessee hired the best coach of the three...and Arkansas had 7 months, Auburn probably knew their search was on in September, and Tennessee probably didn't bail on Dooley until late October.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
If it is Charlie Strong to Tennessee like the rumor mill suggests, Tennessee hired the best coach of the three...and Arkansas had 7 months, Auburn probably knew their search was on in September, and Tennessee probably didn't bail on Dooley until late October.
Agreed - Strong will be a good hire for them, I think.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.