Page 32 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2225262728293031323334353637383942 ... LastLast

Re: 2012 Coaching Carousel Catch All Thread

DISCLAIMER: I hereby reserve the right to discuss any game on the Alabama schedule I wish, at any time during the season, as I am not a part of the Crimson Tide football program. I am simply a fan who has no impact outside of the money I provide the athletic department via ticket and memorabilia purchases and the energy I can provide when I attend the games. 2009-2014, crimsonaudio

Lurch Backwater!

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-American Al A Bama's Avatar
    My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by lafella View Post
    Is Tennessee going to have a huge DEBT like the USA if they keep coming back with Hillbilly's, I mean hills, of cash?
    "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, Give me Liberty, or give me Death!" Patrick Henry

BamaNation First Team Rolltide_PA's Avatar
    My Mood
    Fine on TideFans.com

once Dooley and staff is paid off the Viles will have paid out $20M in buyouts for Phil, current group, old group, AD, and Bruce Pearl. good times

Sonny Dykes heading to Cal...Keenan Allen must be pleased!

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by WMack4Bama View Post
    He'd walk from Baton Rouge for the job.
    That's silly, Mack. Chavis would pass out before he reached the Baton Rouge city limits, much less the Tennessee state line.
    Couple things: Bret's wife instantly moves the SEC wife group to the top of the list. He outkicked his coverage by the length of the field. He brought her out to do the hog call.
    After looking at his beach picture, I think she already has some experience calling a hog.
    Quote Originally Posted by TideMan09 View Post
    He might not be a popular choice with Vile Fans..I would go after Coach Johnson from Georgia Tech..I think he would do good there..That's just my opinion..
    If they did that, he better hire a mighty fine DC. Georgia Tech's defense was atrocious this year.
    It IS true. Gus has let everybody go. And it will, no doubt, have an effect in this recruiting class
    Saw last night he told the assistants they can interview with the new coordinators (Ellis Johnson was hired btw). Trooper told some recruits that he would be rehired, too. The Auburn Circus is free admission and it's 24/7/365.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

BamaNation Hall of Fame cbi1972's Avatar
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

Couple things: Bret's wife instantly moves the SEC wife group to the top of the list. He outkicked his coverage by the length of the field. He brought her out to do the hog call.
    Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post
    After looking at his beach picture, I think she already has some experience calling a hog.
    For several million dollars, the returner will just "take a knee"
    Audemus jura nostra defendere
    "When a loaf of bread looks like a banquet, I've no right buying tobacco. " - Grandpa Joe

BamaNation First Team

Head Coach Football, University of Tennessee

The Head Coach of Football is responsible for initiating various aspects of the Football program, such as recruiting 2* and 3* players, training them from time to time, and attempting to not break NCAA rules, especially while on ESPN cameras (Looking at you, LK). The Head Coach of Football is required to abide by the rules and regulations established the NCAA, unless he holds a bbq at his house, in which case that never happened and you've never seen that player before if anyone asks. This is a full time, twelve-month position for most. That said, if you have won a national title in any sport at any time, you can work part-time, six months a year, while eating bonbons, for at least eight years after said title.

Essential Responsibilities:
    Reduce number of player arrests by 10 percent.
    Generate additional funds for support of the program. Or, not. That's what our academics programs are for. #AmIRight
    Schedule games, preferably with directional schools.
    Represent UT and the football program in a professional manner .. or, just represent us period. It's been so long since we've had a coach.

Education/Experience
    No education required. Also, no real coaching experience required. Heck, if you can prove to me you've called plays for a bikini football league or that dog Super Bowl, I will offer you the job.

And, best of all, we will pay you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cf7uJDhVZIE

Seriously, we've offered this to like ten people already, someone's gotta not turn us down. Please apply!

-DH

• Compensation: We will pay you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cf7uJDhVZIE
    • Telecommuting is ok.
    • This is at a non-profit organization.
    • Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
    • Please, no phone calls about this job!
    • Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/gov/3458498332.html

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

They were gushing over Fulmer at the Bama/UT game this when they "honored" him. Maybe they should hire him back.
    Last edited by J4Bama; December 6th, 2012 at 09:05 AM.
    If God wanted me to be humble, he would have sent me to Auburn.

BamaNation First Team

Quote Originally Posted by Rolltide_PA View Post
    once Dooley and staff is paid off the Viles will have paid out $20M in buyouts for Phil, current group, old group, AD, and Bruce Pearl. good times

Sonny Dykes heading to Cal...Keenan Allen must be pleased!
    Keenan Allen is pleased... with all the money he's about to earn. He's announced he's going pro.

BamaNation Hall of Fame Chukker Veteran's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Looks like it's about time to print up some bumper stickers..."Honk if you've turned down the UT football job."

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

"I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

(In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Butch Jones says no to Colorado. Did Dave Hart give him a call?
    Coach Bryant

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Southern Miss begins interviewing. Nuss is a candidate.

The first series of interviews for the vacant head football coaching position at Southern Miss are expected to begin today.

All of the potential candidates for the job will be interviewed at an undisclosed location outside of Hattiesburg today and Saturday.

The first group of candidates for the job are expected to include North Carolina offensive coordinator Blake Anderson, Texas Tech offensive coordinator Neal Brown, Oklahoma State offensive coordinator Todd Monken and Alabama offensive coordinator Doug Nussmeier.
    Coach Bryant

BamaNation First Team Bigalstide1877's Avatar
    My Mood
    Aggressive on TideFans.com

Im surprised sonny dykes took the cal job.