Page 42 of 46 FirstFirst ... 32353637383940414243444546 LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame RedStar's Avatar
    Recipes
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: 2012 Coaching Carousel Catch All Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BamaFanInTally View Post
    Wow, that would be a real shocker. Riley is definitely a west coast guy.
    And Bielema seemed like a B10 lifer. Never saw him wanting to come to the SEC. I've given up trying to make sense of these things.
    Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice? Congratulations, you'd probably make a pretty good con-man.

2. Advertisement
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Jeremey Pruitt expected to interview for the vacant FSU DC job.

Link.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post
    Jeremey Pruitt expected to interview for the vacant FSU DC job.

Link.
    Hmm. Good move for him, bad move for us.

BamaNation Hall of Fame CrimsonChuck's Avatar
    My Mood
    Sassy on TideFans.com

Skip Holtz to Louisiana Tech. I look forward to Lou picking them to go undefeated next year.

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports...ds-latech-job/
    Lucky #13

BamaNation Hall of Fame CrimsonChuck's Avatar
    My Mood
    Sassy on TideFans.com

P.J. Fleck to Western Michigan. Now who is P.J. Fleck? I had no clue...I had to google his name. He is the WR Coach for the Tampa Bay Bucs.

https://twitter.com/schadjoe/status/280768877858787328

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Schad
    Not only did P.J. Fleck get the W. Michigan head coach job today but his wife also had her water break!
    Anyway, it was an eventful day for him to say the least. Congrats to him on both accounts.
    Lucky #13

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

South Alabama Defensive Coordinator Bill Clark is expected to be named Jacksonville State's new coach tomorrow.

Link
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonChuck View Post
    P.J. Fleck to Western Michigan. Now who is P.J. Fleck? I had no clue...I had to google his name. He is the WR Coach for the Tampa Bay Bucs.

https://twitter.com/schadjoe/status/280768877858787328

Anyway, it was an eventful day for him to say the least. Congrats to him on both accounts.
    What woman, while in labor, doesn't want to be told they are moving from Tampa to Michigan in the middle of December?

Wisconsin spot is filled. Utah St. Head Coach Gary Andersen. The wheel continues to turn
    "I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships. Conference championships and national championships. I love it here because that's just not what I want, but what this fanbase expects."
    --Alabama Head Football Coach, Nick Saban

“Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on it’s ability to climb a tree, it will spend it’s whole life believing it is stupid.” — Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by WMack4Bama View Post
    Wisconsin spot is filled. Utah St. Head Coach Gary Andersen. The wheel continues to turn
    Wow! Everyone had penciled CGA in for another year at Utah State. Personally, I think it's a heck of a hire.

BamaNation Hall of Fame TideMan09's Avatar
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post
    South Alabama Defensive Coordinator Bill Clark is expected to be named Jacksonville State's new coach tomorrow.

Link
    Looks like "Mama Called" another HC home..I hope Coach Clarke does good at JSU..I'll have too go watch a couple JSU games this coming season..

BamaNation All-American AlexanderFan's Avatar
    My Mood
    Talkative on TideFans.com

Tony Jones (@Tjonessltrib) tweeted at 9:00 PM on Tue, Dec 18, 2012:
    Just spoke to a source who tells the Salt Lake Tribune that Gary Andersen to Wisky is not a done deal yet...story coming soon
    (https://twitter.com/Tjonessltrib/sta...32445402136578)

Not so fast my friend. Utah state doesn't give up without a fight, at least for the first half, then they get wore down.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    "It's not luck, it's random bursts of talent." - Gage Robinson

Quote Originally Posted by TideMan09 View Post
    Looks like "Mama Called" another HC home..I hope Coach Clarke does good at JSU..I'll have too go watch a couple JSU games this coming season..
    Mrs. 1967 is a former Marching Southerner and we go to several games every year. I'm glad they hired a good young coach with local roots, he'll be less likely to leave if a bigger school calls. Anyone would have been an improvement over Crowe, but glad they didn't take Bobby Wallace.

BamaNation Hall of Fame TideMan09's Avatar
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson1967 View Post
    Mrs. 1967 is a former Marching Southerner and we go to several games every year. I'm glad they hired a good young coach with local roots, he'll be less likely to leave if a bigger school calls. Anyone would have been an improvement over Crowe, but glad they didn't take Bobby Wallace.
    Exactly..And Coach Crowe wore out his welcome at JSU..Lots of folks quit supporting the football program..Attendance has steadily gone down the last few years..Hopefully hiring a local boy will re-energize the program & folks will start supporting the football program again..