Page 8 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141518 ... LastLast
    My Mood
    Cool on TideFans.com

Re: 2012 Coaching Carousel Catch All Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ontopp View Post
    Im really surprised the visors name hasn't come up!
    Yea he could win there. After what he did at USCe I believe he could do anything. I think he is probably to old now and is already the winning-est coach in USCe history. They own Clemson now something that program has never done. Holtz finished with a 33-37 record there and that was an improvement. I believe if he were younger this would be a great hire for Arkansas I could never see him coaching Tn. after all the zings he has thrown at them over the years. I never thought anyone could win 10 games at USCe especially not back to back years.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

I think I finally figured out the Tennessee gameplan:

They inundate the media with rumors of Gruden talking to boosters, AD reps, and signing contracts until Gruden actually believes the rumors and just shows up one day to work in Knoxville.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

A plane left Montgomery this morning. First stop was Jonesboro, Arkansas. Next stop - Forth Worth.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

5. November 28th, 2012, 11:50 AM

6. November 28th, 2012, 11:50 AM

Re: The Right Man for Auburn - Coach Ed Generro

Let's suppose Les were to leave LSU. How much money would they throw at Coach Saban to return? Can anyone over there even count that high?

This whole Miles thing is good entertainment. He has postponed his press conference an hour and will be having it at 3pm.
    Roll Tide

BamaNation Hall of Fame TideFan in AU's Avatar
    Almost close enough to the pasture to smell it!
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

There are rumors beginning to surface that Chizik has accepted the Colorado job. Apparently, Michael Dyer and several others members from AU's team are going to transfer. The Honey Badger has already turned in his transfer papers, no matter who the coach is. Ricky Williams has expressed interest being the RB coach. Things will really be smoking before long in the Mile HIGH State!

Quote Originally Posted by TideMom2Boys View Post
    This whole Miles thing is good entertainment. He has postponed his press conference an hour and will be having it at 3pm.
    Raise and extension.
    DISCLAIMER: I hereby reserve the right to discuss any game on the Alabama schedule I wish, at any time during the season, as I am not a part of the Crimson Tide football program. I am simply a fan who has no impact outside of the money I provide the athletic department via ticket and memorabilia purchases and the energy I can provide when I attend the games. ©2009-2014, crimsonaudio

Lurch Backwater!

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonaudio View Post
    Raise and extension.

Well played Les.
    Roll Tide

BamaNation All-American Florida Tom's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by TideFan in AU View Post
    There are rumors beginning to surface that Chizik has accepted the Colorado job. Apparently, Michael Dyer and several others members from AU's team are going to transfer. The Honey Badger has already turned in his transfer papers, no matter who the coach is. Ricky Williams has expressed interest being the RB coach. Things will really be smoking before long in the Mile HIGH State!
    You have some of the Best Posts, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by TideMom2Boys View Post
    Well played Les.
    Yup, school panicked.
    DISCLAIMER: I hereby reserve the right to discuss any game on the Alabama schedule I wish, at any time during the season, as I am not a part of the Crimson Tide football program. I am simply a fan who has no impact outside of the money I provide the athletic department via ticket and memorabilia purchases and the energy I can provide when I attend the games. ©2009-2014, crimsonaudio

Lurch Backwater!

BamaNation Hall of Fame DiamondDust's Avatar

Les Miles is the college football equivalent of Roger "Verbal" Kint.
    “We have 45 men suited up. They're all supposed to be ready to play.”

-Bill Belichick

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonaudio View Post
    Yup, school panicked.
    Sounds like the day of his bowl game, was it, when Michigan had an offer and he delayed a press conference then too.

Quote Originally Posted by TideFan in AU View Post
    I'm stealing that and putting it on FB. Hilarious.