Blog: Latest Bama News 11/26/12

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Shakopee Minnesota, via Birmingham Alabama
The gift that keeps on giving!

"I feel like we’re more talented," Rambo said, according to this blog post on AJC.com. "We have better players at each position, across the board, especially on defense. It’s going to be a great challenge for us. I know it’s going to be a battle. It’s going to come down to who has the best defense and who makes more turnovers. It’s going to be a battle of the defenses."
Georgia's more talented than Alabama? So says a Bulldog | al.com

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
"I think you try to do what you do," Richt said. "We're not going to reinvent the wheel by any means this week. There's got to be a patience level. We have to understand that it's important at the end of every drive to have a kick. If it's a punt, it's OK. Punting's OK. "We (have) just got to make sure we're not trying to do more than any play is set up to do," he added, keeping his cool demeanor. "If something is there, we (have) got to be able to hit it in the passing game. If it's not, we've got to be able to throw it away. We've got to be able to manage the game well, be wise and patient." "Wise and patient" are ironic words in a league that may have five coaching vacancies by Tuesday morning, but that has been the approach at Georgia in the Richt administration, and it has worked in every way short of the national title. Alabama may well continue that streak. It may replicate the dominant start of the last meeting between the two schools, a 2008 blowout win for Alabama in Athens. But whatever happens, don't look for this Georgia team to react with panic.
TideSports.com - HURT: Richt's plan against Tide is to stay calm

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
The SEC is headed back to the national championship. With Alabama and Georgia both winning on Saturday, the winner of the SEC championship game is headed to Miami for the Discover BCS National Championship. And now that the regular season is over, we also know the SEC has nine teams that are bowl eligible.

SEC bowl projections: Week 14-TideNation ESPN

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
The BCS selection rules, at nearly 1500 words, are really long and boring to read. Believe me; I've gone through them many times over the years. To save you the hassle, here are the ones that apply towards the SEC this year.No more than two teams from a conference may be selected, regardless of whether they are automatic qualifiers or at-large selections, unless two non-champions from the same conference are ranked No. 1 and No. 2 in the final BCS Standings.

The BCS Selection Rules You Need to Know

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.