Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    News|BB|FB|Rec Moderator runtheoption22's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: Jesse Palmer says Florida is #1... Period

Pollack and Palmer can't contain their homerism this year because their teams are actually good. Which is why I turn the channel.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-American IMALOYAL1's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Fine on TideFans.com

I like Jesse Palmer. He seems much more intelligent than the Georgia homer on the BCS countdown show who is still promoting Oregon as the best team in the land.

BamaNation All-American Airborne Tider's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Hot on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by dvldog View Post
    Don't think FL would want a piece of A&M right now. No one probably would.
    Although you may be right let's not paint TAMU as some unbeatable monster. This is a very different and very new system that SEC defenses have to be ready for every season. I would bet my pay check right now there will be a vast difference when they play Bama next season. Nick eventually dismantled the amazing Urban Meyer/Tim Tebow offense and he will do the same to this one.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2
    U.S. Army Pathfinders
    "First In, Last Out"

Where ever there's BBQ, Crawfish & Football
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cheerful on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne Tider View Post
    Although you may be right let's not paint TAMU as some unbeatable monster. This is a very different and very new system that SEC defenses have to be ready for every season. I would bet my pay check right now there will be a vast difference when they play Bama next season. Nick eventually dismantled the amazing Urban Meyer/Tim Tebow offense and he will do the same to this one.

I told my Dad the other day that I'm curious to see how Johnny Football performs next season. Will he equal or better his stats from this season? Defenses now have a full season of game tape on Sumlins offense operating against SEC teams. Don't think for one minute adjustments won't be made.
    The existence of God isn't determined in the thoughts of man. God exist, no matter what man thinks.

"It cost a lot of money to look this cheap."-Dolly Parton.

"If you ever want to know how good your barbecue is start charging for it"-Myron Mixon

BamaNation Hall of Fame cbi1972's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Shocked on TideFans.com

I can hardly believe Manziel hasn't fumbled the football 20 times this year the way he holds it. I also wish Swope would get flagged for how he acts after making a big catch.
    Audemus jura nostra defendere
    "When a loaf of bread looks like a banquet, I've no right buying tobacco. " - Grandpa Joe

BamaNation First Team
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bamabuzzard View Post
    I told my Dad the other day that I'm curious to see how Johnny Football performs next season. Will he equal or better his stats from this season? Defenses now have a full season of game tape on Sumlins offense operating against SEC teams. Don't think for one minute adjustments won't be made.
    Our staff made some halftime adjustments, and we looked much better in the second half. I know that they will do much better with an off season to study that film.

BamaNation All-American BamaMoon's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Agree!

Quote Originally Posted by Bamabuzzard View Post
    Agree again!

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption22 View Post
    Pollack and Palmer can't contain their homerism this year because their teams are actually good. Which is why I turn the channel.
    Me? I watch but know what you say is true. But I'll give credit to Rece Davis and Mark May. If you didn't know were they graduated/played you'd never know from their on camera statements.

BamaNation Second Team
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, a former Florida Player thinks Florida is the best team in the nation!! I'm so surprised!!
    Ok, sarcasm is done.

Florida is good, yes, but they did loose a game. Their SOS is also very good. But, this year we have the BCS who says #1 plays #2. The BCS puts together polls, computers, etc, and the BCS says #1 is Notre Dame and #2 is 'Bama.
    Florida is not even in the discussion.

So, who really cares what Jesse Palmer thinks?

BamaNation All-American
    Post Thanks / Like

Concur but I was talking this season not next season. I expect everyone will be a little better prepared. However, if FL had played A&M in the 8th game of this season I suspect things would have turned out differently.

Where ever there's BBQ, Crawfish & Football
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cheerful on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by dvldog View Post
    Concur but I was talking this season not next season. I expect everyone will be a little better prepared. However, if FL had played A&M in the 8th game of this season I suspect things would have turned out differently.
    I still find it amazing that aTm played an entire season (I believe) without a bye week yet showed no signs of fatigue. They must have an incredible conditioning program.
    The existence of God isn't determined in the thoughts of man. God exist, no matter what man thinks.

"It cost a lot of money to look this cheap."-Dolly Parton.

"If you ever want to know how good your barbecue is start charging for it"-Myron Mixon

Post Thanks / Like

They probably have the best resume, but too bad for them they lost to the wrong team. If we had lost to LSU instead of TAMU, then we would be in the same boat.

BamaNation All-American
    Post Thanks / Like

Jesse Palmer is wrong.

Again.

BamaNation All-SEC JAXFLBAMAFAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

And Bama was one 4 yards away from beatin tam, and going undefeated.
    Last edited by crimsonaudio; November 26th, 2012 at 01:34 PM. Reason: formatting
    "I wanna play for you Bear."
    "It don't cost nothin to be nice." Bear Bryant