Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    BamaNation Second Team

Re: Jesse Palmer says Florida is #1... Period

Jessie Palmer is an idiot. He also was't a very good QB. Nor is he a good analyst. About the best thing I can say about him is he's Canadian...

2. Advertisement
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Honestly, is there anyone on this board that thinks that Jesse Palmer is a college football "expert'? Or anyone that really gives a "rats behind" what he says?
    "If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters." - Alan K. Simpson

BamaNation Hall of Fame RedStar's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Jesse Palmer also said Stanford had the best front 7 in all of college football.
    Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice? Congratulations, you'd probably make a pretty good con-man.

My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

Jesse Palmer says Florida is #1... Period

Jesse Palmer's hair gel has been seeping into his brain for years. Take any and all commentary by him with a grain of salt. He can barely speak intelligibly half the time.
    "Sometimes the juice is worth the squeeze." - Marcus Luttrell, 'Service - A Navy SEAL at War'

BamaNation First Team

I think they have both said Florida is the best team in college football because: 1)they beat A&M who beat Bama 2) They beat LSU by more than we did

They played A&M in Manziel's first game ever and barely won at that. Had they played now I would pick A&M to win by 10. And they played LSU at the swamp before mettenberger had his coming out party. They are the stupidest "facts" to prove points I have seen on ESPN and already can't stand them

Also, Cowherd said that Saban being unbeatable after a month to prepare is a myth because we lost to Utah. When people said that was different because of multiple factors, he asked why we lost to A&M. I can take people saying bad things about Bama, but not when the "facts" they use don't apply or are very skewed

BamaNation First Team

Also, Palmer just said that Florida destroyed the South Carolina team that beat UGA 35-7. Then gave Florida a pass for losing to UGA. I just don't understand why nobody else on ESPN will just point out simple facts that I stated above and try to see what he says

Suspended
    My Mood
    Psychedelic on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by SavannahDare View Post
    Jesse Palmer's hair gel has been seeping into his brain for years. Take any and all commentary by him with a grain of salt. He can barely speak intelligibly half the time.
    Laughing at the hair gel comment...
    Jesse is a smart guy, but apparently not smart about football..........

Quote Originally Posted by RVTIDER View Post
    Jesse Palmer ALWAYS has a pen in his hand when he talks. I have never seen him write with it. Must be his pacifier.
    It's hair gel touch-up, not an ink pen.

BamaNation All-American bamabelle1991's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

You guys are forgetting the ONE thing that takes away ALL of Jesse Palmer's credibility--he was on the 5th season of The Bachelor. He lost his man card!

BamaNation Second Team TAKEPRIDE22's Avatar

Didn't LSU have one the best/if not the best/ resume of all time last year??? IJS

BamaNation Hall of Fame Chukker Veteran's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Must be nice to get paid to talk on tv. Not everybody will like what he says, but I guess he's gotta say something.

BamaNation Hall of Fame TexasBama's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bamabelle1991 View Post
    You guys are forgetting the ONE thing that takes away ALL of Jesse Palmer's credibility--he was on the 5th season of The Bachelor. He lost his man card!
    Publicly humiliating himself is just routine

Where ever there's BBQ, Crawfish & Football
    My Mood
    Cheerful on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by TideEngineer08 View Post
    This is nice folks. Alabama is not going to be getting patted on the back all week long. People want Georgia win because they're sick of Alabama. So we're going to hear all week long about Alabama's weaknesses while Georgia's are ignored. It might not mean much, but it is an advantage.

The same thing will happen all December long if we beat Georgia. The media will unrelentingly hype Notre Dame. I like it.
    Bingo. This! People outside the south are sick to death of the SEC's BCS dominance. Then, people in the south not Alabama fans are sick to death of Alabama. So we're getting the double whammy via the media and internet blogs, message boards etc.

It's a good sign! It means our program has done and is doing a lot of things right. We're consistently winning. It's when people start rooting for you (outside of your own fans) that we ought to get worried.
    Last edited by Bamabuzzard; November 26th, 2012 at 05:10 PM.
    The existence of God isn't determined in the thoughts of man. God exist, no matter what man thinks.

"It cost a lot of money to look this cheap."-Dolly Parton.

"If you ever want to know how good your barbecue is start charging for it"-Myron Mixon