Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    BamaNation Second Team snake plissken's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Jesse Palmer says Florida is #1... Period

Quote Originally Posted by theballguy View Post
    Palmer is a loser, always has been. Who cares what he says.
    He is probably still upset about the beatdown they took in the 99 championship game.
    call me snake

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-SEC
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Cheerful on TideFans.com

It is amazing what Florida accomplished this year with their offense. I know an SEC official who worked a couple of Florida's games this year (both UF victories) and he said that they did not have a clue of what was going on on offense. He said it was like Keystone cops on the sideline, in the huddle, and on the field at times.
    It was like watching a Gene Stallings team IMHO, and Florida fans always kidded us about our time under Coach Stallings. Now who has the offense?

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Buzzed on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Roll View Post
    We have destroyed them the last three meetings, left Tebow crying on the sideline, and made their championship coach quit... Most of their fan base is bitter and hates Alabama! Palmer is part of that group.
    FWIW....

Every Gator I know (and that's a LOT of Gators) has nothing....and I mean nothing...but respect for the Alabama football program.

Add to this - we are all very disappointed and in disagreement with 90% of Jesse Palmer's remarks - and have 'unofficially' disowned him.

But during last night's BCS Countdown it was David Pollack and Herbie showing all the Gator love...not so much Jesse...until the other 2 spoke up.

Sorry for any idiotic comments you hear from those who claim to be Gators. They are not representative of the majority of Gators I know who are not in denial of where we are right now...in transition.

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Buzzed on TideFans.com

And thanks for all who appreciate us here. We are not perfect by a long shot but are working on getting better.

Thanks again and roll tide!

BamaNation All-American Florida Tom's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bazza View Post
    FWIW....

Every Gator I know (and that's a LOT of Gators) has nothing....and I mean nothing...but respect for the Alabama football program.

Add to this - we are all very disappointed and in disagreement with 90% of Jesse Palmer's remarks - and have 'unofficially' disowned him.

But during last night's BCS Countdown it was David Pollack and Herbie showing all the Gator love...not so much Jesse...until the other 2 spoke up.

Sorry for any idiotic comments you hear from those who claim to be Gators. They are not representative of the majority of Gators I know who are not in denial of where we are right now...in transition.
    I can back this up I live between Big Gator fans. They Love the Tide. One went on a cruise ship the night of the Michigan game & they gave out hats for both teams you just had to chose one, she brought the Bama hat back to my Dad.
    gators have class, and I told everyone Muschamp would have a much better than expected team.

BamaNation Hall of Fame GrayTide's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

The American public that follows college football hates the SEC in general and Alabama in particular. As for Palmer and Pollack I am okay with whatever they say, it is their opinion, some of the folks on here are way too sensitive.
    "My momma always said you got to put the past behind you before you can move on." Forrest Gump

"The past is never dead. It's not even past." William Faulkner

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Buzzed on TideFans.com

Thank you Tom and Gray.

This is a Bama forum so I'm OK with the Gators receiving both positive and negative comments - it comes with the territory.

I truly believe that all fan bases (including the Crimson and Gator Nations) are comprised of quite savvy enthusiasts....who are also good sports. Well...maybe with the exception of Georgia.

BamaNation All-SEC smokewagon212's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Bookworm on TideFans.com

he is a jackarse!
    Last edited by SavannahDare; November 26th, 2012 at 08:21 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Tired on TideFans.com

Personally I'm glad we're taking on UGA and not UF this Sat. The Gators have gotten better as the season progressed and will give anyone fits right now.

BamaNation All-American NationalTitles15's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by beardensdaman44 View Post
    Jesse was just on SportsCenter. He said Florida was the best team in the country... PERIOD. His reasoning was that UF beat Texas A&M, who beat Alabama. They beat LSU and their only loss was to UGA. In that game, the offense has their "E" effort and turned the ball over numerous times. Couldn't we play this game too? Thoughts?
    And in other news, Jesse Palmer has entered drug rehab.
    Roll Tide Roll!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Buzzed on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by jcabama View Post
    Personally I'm glad we're taking on UGA and not UF this Sat. The Gators have gotten better as the season progressed and will give anyone fits right now.
    Thanks for that JCA but I'm pretty sure we would get hammered by Bama right now. Bama is hands down the most complete and competitive team in college football right now. I'm REALLY looking forward to this Saturday's SECCG against UGA. You gotta know that Gators everywhere will be living vicariously through the Crimson Tide.

Hopefully we can build on this season and be smoother on offense next year - especially as our sophomore QB, Driskel improves.

It would be great to see a rematch of our two teams next year....

BamaNation All-American bamabelle1991's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

I enjoy our up and coming rivalry with the Gators. I like them and always cheer for them when they don't play Bama! Glad to know that the majority of Gator fans are equally as repulsed by Palmer!

BamaNation All-American
    Post Thanks / Like

I wish we could have played Florida this year.

That would've been a good game...
    Honey Badger can take what the Tide gives him and like it.